PDA

View Full Version : CR-V accessories retailer

noelleon69
21-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Hi, I'm driving the G3 CR-V and I'm interested in the clear bonnet protector and head light protector that seems to be only available in the Australian market and no where else.

At first I thought of getting a friend of mine who is a pilot to help me get them. But his stays are short and in hotels that are far from Honda dealers. It will not be nice to ask him to take his time to travel and also the extra cost in cab fares, he says the nearest dealer is about 20 mins away from the hotel.

Therefore could anyone point to me any online retailers in the city area that sell accessories for the G3 CR-V so I could either order/purchase and maybe arrange them to post it to the hotel where my friend happens to be staying at so he can just pick it up from the hotel staff. Or else he could take a cab since it is within the city. I don't believe Honda dealers take orders from overseas and do delivery right?

His stops are usually Melbourne or Sydney, any thoughts? Else any kind souls living/working near any Honda dealer or accessory retailer could offer to send it to my friend when his job takes him down under? Appreciate your time in this. Thanks!

elijah
18-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Hi there. My friend also owned a crv and he recently did hook up some cool accessories and other stuff to protect and make his ride shine on the road. He bought it from honda aftermarket accessories (http://www.drivewire.com/make/honda/) where they have lots of things you could choose from. Well, just in case you might still be looking for accessories on your crv, I think it might be helpful to browse over on that.