PDA

View Full Version : defect question..

lilwilliam
22-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Okay so heres the story got defected for bald tyres. the very next day got my tyres replaced and my mechanic wasnt there but his appretence was so i asked his appretence if i need to take my forms in, and he said no. now i get this letter from the rta saying that my car's rego has been suspended. i went to the rta and showed them the defect slip and all the papers that showed that i had the defect cleared. *note its now been unregistered for two months as because i only got the notice today that my car's rego has been suspended, Now i need a blue slip ($50) bucks, what other costs are involved e.g. i need to re register my car. thanks. ( sorry for the life story)

Nepolian
22-10-2007, 09:08 PM
When you get it cleared, u need to get form to the rta so they know. Im pretty sure it says it on one of them at the bottom.

How else are they gonna know that you have done it?

Goodluck!

lilwilliam
22-10-2007, 11:25 PM
When you get it cleared, u need to get form to the rta so they know. Im pretty sure it says it on one of them at the bottom.

How else are they gonna know that you have done it?

Goodluck!

i dun see no area which says that i have too.? where abouts does it say that?

est1989
22-10-2007, 11:44 PM
hey will,
just get the defect cleared and bring it to RTA cause they defect report the copper gives u is forwarded to the RTA anyways.

phantom_civic
22-10-2007, 11:47 PM
hey will,
just get the defect cleared and bring it to RTA cause they defect report the copper gives u is forwarded to the RTA anyways.
^^
hes right.
U'll be alright Will.
You have neva seen as many defects as me if u knew who i was like 3 years ago.
Had so many and let alone the fines due 2 my pimpn EG.
Just dont get done 3 times by the same cop like I did.

lilwilliam
22-10-2007, 11:54 PM
hey will,

it was cleared like 2 months ago.. but i didnt know i had to show it to the rta so they canceled my rego. went to show em today and they told me that i needed a blue slip, is that all i need to pay for? recommend anyone? PM if u do thanks :thumbsup:

est1989
22-10-2007, 11:55 PM
yeh just get a blue slip... but that might be a bit hard i think. harder than a pink slip...

phantom_civic
22-10-2007, 11:56 PM
blue slips kinda hard these days unless u go to the right people..
theres a mechanic place that did mine for 45 bucks for my CRX.
Its across bonnyrigg high school where that servo is.
Well its behind the servo.

est1989
22-10-2007, 11:56 PM
^^
hes right.
U'll be alright Will.
You have neva seen as many defects as me if u knew who i was like 3 years ago.
Had so many and let alone the fines due 2 my pimpn EG.
Just dont get done 3 times by the same cop like I did.

lol i got done 2 times in one night by two different cops in two different areas.... oh my luck that night was great... then my car overheated LOL

phantom_civic
23-10-2007, 12:02 AM
LOL rather overheated then gettn pumped again