PDA

View Full Version : workshop manual

mharb79
23-10-2007, 09:00 PM
i have a 2000 model type r integra. i need to remove the gearbox to get repaired. does anyone have or know where i can get a workshop manual for my car, just incase i get stuck somewhere.

CRXer
23-10-2007, 09:30 PM
www.hondatech.com.au ,log in & click on manuals at the top of the page.

16CTEG
23-10-2007, 10:57 PM
find a mate with experience! or pay a mechanic who can help out! I'd help ya but i dont know you! i used to work for robert lane honda and your probably in sydney

blk_shadow
23-10-2007, 11:06 PM
most of the time is impossible to get a proper workshop manual, as its an intellectual property. and companies don't give them out just like that. or even not at all, unfortunately.

Hondatech is a good place to visit nonetheless

Diablo6298
24-10-2007, 12:44 AM
if you cant get the manual from Honda tech pm me with your email and i can send you a service manual

although its a lot easier to pay someone to do it ;]

16CTEG
24-10-2007, 12:49 AM
look its not hard take your driveshafts out! that means break ball joints, remove the tie rods from there they noramlly shit, remove the big bolt end of the driveshatfs 3 bolts on the passenger side driveshaft, right hand driveshaft just get a big lever to pop it out but make sure u take the oil out first, then you remove starter motor, remove all connections ies electircal shit. remove bell housing bolts remove the shift linkage shit. remove the gearbox mount off the gearbox. remove clutch slave or whatever its called attached to the gearbox. the bottom bracket under gearbox. the cover under the gearbox. and finally the engine mount then you should be able to side it out. hope i didnt forget anything. and out in back together in reverse order

Daynesy
24-10-2007, 12:26 PM
look its not hard take your driveshafts out! that means break ball joints, remove the tie rods from there they noramlly shit, remove the big bolt end of the driveshatfs 3 bolts on the passenger side driveshaft, right hand driveshaft just get a big lever to pop it out but make sure u take the oil out first, then you remove starter motor, remove all connections ies electircal shit. remove bell housing bolts remove the shift linkage shit. remove the gearbox mount off the gearbox. remove clutch slave or whatever its called attached to the gearbox. the bottom bracket under gearbox. the cover under the gearbox. and finally the engine mount then you should be able to side it out. hope i didnt forget anything. and out in back together in reverse order

Its not that hard?