PDA

View Full Version : removing front and rear bar

omgitsmatt
24-10-2007, 09:42 PM
anyone removed front and rear bar on a 94 eg civic sedan? that could possibly tell where bolts are and screws are in order to get em off? cheers

Jonald
28-10-2007, 05:43 PM
I'd like to also know this as i want to refix my rear bar nicely. The gap between the rear bar and chassi is just getting bigger n bigger. I dont like :(

xtat1k
29-10-2007, 05:30 AM
fronts are; under the bonnet, under your car and inside the wheel arch where the guards are. that was for my dc2 but im guessing its the same as the 94 eg's. all you need is a 10mm and a phillips head.

rear bar; no idea. never done it before but have a look around you'll eventually find it. it's not that hard is it ?

edit; you can also use bennjamin's thread to help with the front bar. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22711

Sydsyd
29-10-2007, 09:53 AM
i've taken out the fronts so many times it's not funny:p

front - 5 screws on the top of the bumper (right under the bonnet), 2 10mm bolts underneath and 1 more 10mm bolt inside each side of the front wheel arches...

rear - 1 10mm bolt inside each side of the rear wheel arches, then 2 underneath (i think they're only those) - not too sure about sedans...mine's a hatch:p

GL!:D