PDA

View Full Version : hondata australia ??

zco
28-10-2007, 03:39 PM
http://www.hondata.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6945

seems kinda skeptical now..

barefootbonzai
28-10-2007, 03:41 PM
wow, i never knew that. All this time i thought James claimed to be Hondata Australia :confused:

Hondata consists of a single office in Torrance, California and does not have any other branches, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or similar entities elsewhere.

If any individual or any business is representing themselves as Hondata Australia, please let us know.

jdmTYPE R
28-10-2007, 04:03 PM
interesting !!!! does that include all these authorized hondata dealers in australia??..

IEVAQ8
28-10-2007, 04:11 PM
guys, with the us model the hondata didnt work here, so he got some in and re played with the soft ware and made it work for us, so he has made a deal with hondata in the usa and they produce it for our specs for him and other hondata tuners to be able to plug and play/tune

yourfather
28-10-2007, 04:24 PM
if that is the case, why does hondata.com.au redirect to hondatech.com.au

aaronng
28-10-2007, 06:51 PM
if that is the case, why does hondata.com.au redirect to hondatech.com.au

To get more hits.

aaronng
28-10-2007, 06:52 PM
wow, i never knew that. All this time i thought James claimed to be Hondata Australia :confused:

He didn't claim to be Hondata Australia. He's a tuner using Hondata products. He's JTune. Not Hondata.

fatboyz39
28-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Can Someone Clear This Up????

yourfather
28-10-2007, 07:42 PM
To get more hits.

so if microsoft.com redirect to apple.com what do you think

Q_ball
28-10-2007, 08:07 PM

so if microsoft.com redirect to apple.com what do you think

Luc, its like Carsales buying out www.carsguide.com - the url.
You'll notice that it redirects to a part of their site, and not to the CARSguide.com.au website.

Same thing as above -it doesnt mean anything.
Carsales and CARSguide are still 2 completely separate businesses.

BlitZ
28-10-2007, 08:19 PM
guys, with the us model the hondata didnt work here, so he got some in and re played with the soft ware and made it work for us, so he has made a deal with hondata in the usa and they produce it for our specs for him and other hondata tuners to be able to plug and play/tune

why doesnt the US model work here? what is so special about aus hondas? who told u that story?>

BlitZ
28-10-2007, 08:24 PM
I was advised that the AUS hondata tuners wont tune a hondata unit from overseas as it breaks the hondata AUS contact... .. a complete myth?

fatboyz39
28-10-2007, 08:24 PM
US model don't work??? Whats that?

barefootbonzai
28-10-2007, 08:33 PM
lol US models don't work, that's the funniest shit ever. I know a huge range of people using hondata units from the states.

I was advised that the AUS hondata tuners wont tune a hondata unit from overseas as it breaks the hondata AUS contact... .. a complete myth?

Yeah that's what i was told too..... anyone got any info on this?

jdmTYPE R
28-10-2007, 08:42 PM

how would they know where the unit came from isnt all hondata made from the state and the ecu has the same ecu number all around the world??..this myth sounds funny...

EG5
28-10-2007, 09:00 PM

:confused:

Ive been using few of USDM PRB ECU + Hondata KPRO , S300 etc and its all plug and play , I never heard US model Hondata didnt work here

bennjamin
28-10-2007, 09:35 PM
refer to this thread for discussion

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77683

closed