PDA

View Full Version : Why can I not sell car magazines like Honda Tuning in the parts for sale forum?

JRC
04-11-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't understand?

These are car related? No offence, but they contain more detailed info then some manuals.

I also notices that ERic (fried) was able to sell these no probs.

I mean seriously, I know it says moderator's discretion, but these things are car related?

Q_ball
04-11-2007, 10:19 PM
...The posting of unrelated equipment in the marketplace will not be accepted. The Marketplace is only for buying/selling vehicles or vehicle parts relating to Honda. I.e. no selling of computers/computer parts, parts from other manufacturers or anything else non-car related. Audio/video equipment will be allowed only if they are items that would constitute in-car entertainment. Ozhonda reserves to right to remove unrelated posts without any prior notice to the user...

Books have never been allowed, and if another member was able to sell something that wasnt allowed before, then its a simple case of the mods missing that particular post.
If you have seen something thats put up for sale thats not allowed, you should have reported that post.

bennjamin
05-11-2007, 05:56 AM
in future , please pm a moderator in regards to what you can and cannot sell.
Please dont waste bandwidth with threads that are blatantly covered.

Closed