PDA

View Full Version : give me your advice and experiences

yesiamaturk
06-11-2007, 02:29 PM
I know you guys ar probably sick of these questins now but i got my 7th gen up for sale now and i have narrowed my choice down to four cars

dc2 vti-r
ek4 vti-r
4th gen prelude vti-r
crx

give me advantages disadvantages and everything i need to know they are all in my price range

94dc2tegz
06-11-2007, 03:09 PM
I say dc2 vtir cuz a) i got one myself and b) obviously I went through a similar deduction process i guess.
Anyways for me the dc2 is a clear winner becuz i just don't like the civic's, they're kinda small and i don't see myself growing up with one (no offence 2 civic owners just a subjective thing u know)
The lude is a good car cept it's less sport orientated and more luxury. Bigger engine but bigger car and yea it's more for cruizing with the mates ya know? So i figured that the lude is too big for my tastes.
CRX would've been impractical with the 2 seals cuz obviously at some point u'll need to take ur mates somewhere or get used to accepting rides from others or driving alone.

So after all that random thinking something that was inbetween all those conditions and was a clear winner and that was the DC2 VTiR. It's sporty, compact without being too small and not to mention it looks mad.

But thats just my 2c. Just my personal thoughts and not anything technical.

OPL33Z
06-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Gen 3 CRXX
its summer u will love itt
roof off :P

philBo
06-11-2007, 03:13 PM
dc2. for me personally, i really enjoyed driving my friend's dc2 with the b18 engine in it. the torque difference you feel in one of these compared to my em1 (b16) is fairly noticeable. they're also quite attractive cars, slammage and rims to complete the exterior look.

and as the guy above has said, theyre fairly roomy for a 'sports' coupe.

Limbo
06-11-2007, 03:22 PM
All are pretty close in terms of performance. IT all comes down to which one you like the looks of.
I stayed away from the CRX cos its only got 2 seats, the other 3 you can sit 4 ppl.

The prelude has the most space, and is a nice crusier, but it sucks more petrol.

My fav is the ek4 but that's cos i'm bias, cos i own one.
There isn't that much difference inside for room as i sat in my friend't dc2 and it pretty much the same amount of space inside as the civic.

s2o0o
06-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Are you losing money on this?

No one can honestly tell you what would be more rewarding for you in the long-run.

I, being a 7th Gen owner myself have had no issues at all. The car is excellent and I don't think I would sell it to buy an older second hand car which may have plenty of issues with it.

Link to the 7th gen for sale :P

blahZ
06-11-2007, 05:24 PM
I say dc2 vtir cuz a) i got one myself and b) obviously I went through a similar deduction process i guess.
Anyways for me the dc2 is a clear winner becuz i just don't like the civic's, they're kinda small and i don't see myself growing up with one (no offence 2 civic owners just a subjective thing u know)
The lude is a good car cept it's less sport orientated and more luxury. Bigger engine but bigger car and yea it's more for cruizing with the mates ya know? So i figured that the lude is too big for my tastes.
CRX would've been impractical with the 2 seals cuz obviously at some point u'll need to take ur mates somewhere or get used to accepting rides from others or driving alone.
So after all that random thinking something that was inbetween all those conditions and was a clear winner and that was the DC2 VTiR. It's sporty, compact without being too small and not to mention it looks mad.

But thats just my 2c. Just my personal thoughts and not anything technical.

thats truen i own a crx myself