PDA

View Full Version : Pilow bar?

tangyoonee
07-11-2007, 04:10 PM
I just got told that buddyclub N+ coilovers don't have pilow bar unlike teins do?
Is this true?
n how important is it to have pilow bar?
cheers

sorry I think it's pillow ball not bar

BlitZ
07-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I just got told that buddyclub N+ coilovers don't have pilow bar unlike teins do?
Is this true?
n how important is it to have pilow bar?
cheers

sorry I think it's pillow ball not bar

i was thinkgin WTF u were going on about.

pillow ball is on the upper mount.. its allows the strut to mount solid and on an angle... std uses a bushing..

in my opinion, pillow ball is shit for the streeet,... after prolonged usage they all wear and will all knock...:thumbsup:

I know serveral people who removed the upper mount and went back to std tops with ugraded bushing (spoon)

tangyoonee
07-11-2007, 05:20 PM
i was thinkgin WTF u were going on about.

pillow ball is on the upper mount.. its allows the strut to mount solid and on an angle... std uses a bushing..

in my opinion, pillow ball is shit for the streeet,... after prolonged usage they all wear and will all knock...:thumbsup:

I know serveral people who removed the upper mount and went back to std tops with ugraded bushing (spoon)

ok, this is gd
I'm starting to know a lil abt this hectic stuff
thnks dude
so maybe I should just go for Buddyclub N+
which would u get out of BC N+, Tein SS or anything similar?

iced
08-11-2007, 02:15 PM
for your dc5 i suggest you find a coilover package with pillow ball front tops.
this generally be in the form of pillow ball camber plates.
that way you can dial in the camber you want for better handling and more grip.

for Eks and dc2s they cant get front pillowball camber plates anyway. They need to get camber arms.

basically for any car with mcpherson strut front such as Lancer, dc5, wrx, silvia etc you can get, most coilovers will come with front pillowball camber plates. only stupid ones like Tein superstreet dont. they say its optional and you have to pay extra.