PDA

View Full Version : lowering and intake/exhaust question

henri123
08-11-2007, 08:57 PM
I was wanting to lower it a bit so that it looks nicer; and its currently got a direct air intake. I was wondering if i wanted to lower it whats the price range to get this done.

Whats the effects of CAI? Would i need to get exhaust if i change the intake?

I've always been interested in mods so just wondering if you fellas/girls could help me out that would be great help! :angel:

p.s anyone who has info on places where i can get these done in brisbane would be great help as well.

henri123
08-11-2007, 08:58 PM
sorry scrap the lowering question i just found another fred ^^. new to this site

enkay
08-11-2007, 10:04 PM
effects of cai generally is loss of low end torque but gains from mid to top.. but best bit is it makes your car sound like a beast =P
and you dont have to get exhaust if u get intake

as for info use the search and ull find out lots of info..

akina
08-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Gets me so angry when ppl tell me u must get an exhaust when u get an intake or vis versa... coz input must = output... wtf gg man.

Not saying u henri123, just a frd i know.

The-Genesis
08-11-2007, 11:19 PM
I was wanting to lower it a bit so that it looks nicer; and its currently got a direct air intake. I was wondering if i wanted to lower it whats the price range to get this done.

Whats the effects of CAI? Would i need to get exhaust if i change the intake?

I've always been interested in mods so just wondering if you fellas/girls could help me out that would be great help! :angel:

p.s anyone who has info on places where i can get these done in brisbane would be great help as well.
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78356

the lowring question has already been answered for me, have alook at this, might help u