PDA

View Full Version : Problem!

domin8
10-11-2007, 04:08 PM
hey guys
Recently my dad bought a 1999 honda accord the A/C works fine first time you turn it on. Runs for 10 min then stops cooling. I got it checked out. There were no leaks in the system. The mechanic's guess was, compressor doesn't turn on when it is hot. He gave me an estimate of $1100 to replace the compressor, receiver dryer, evacuate, recharge etc. Is this the only way to fix the problem? Could it be something else that causes compressor to stop when it is hot? I would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me out.

DNT-CRY
10-11-2007, 04:10 PM
... if it isnt the wanker you knw what since uve been a gronk to every1 and no1 likes u i might aswell help ur sorry ass stupid egg..

When the air-conditioning compressor stops working, check the voltage to the magnetic clutch coil. If you have 12-volts, then the clutch coil is probably weak and needs to be replaced. It is extremely difficult to help you further with seeing your car – we can only guess that either the clutch is failing or the compressor is starting to seize.

hope this helps your stupid stupid stupid ass ... hows ur nsx and ur type 2 spoon and ur honda skyline v8 and ur boxof a charade....

blahZ
10-11-2007, 04:55 PM
1100 wow thats alot

xntrik
10-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Why do you two sound exactly alike.

DNT-CRY
10-11-2007, 05:31 PM
we do ? :S anyway do wat i said domin8 n everything should be fine