PDA

View Full Version : Infraction by ECU-MAN

ProECU
15-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Not that I really care, but thought i'd highlight the personal vendetta going on behind the scenes on this forum...

Who thinks a comment like the one below is worthy of an infraction... lol

lets put it to the vote...

Dear ProECU,

You have received an infraction at Ozhonda Forums.

Reason: Spamming
-------
Spamming
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1426894 (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1426894#post1426894)
Quote:
Man up John and come clean
All the best,
Ozhonda Forums

Official black knuckle banged finger brotherhood member

zco
15-11-2007, 07:42 PM
it got deleted yO.. cant see what you posted.. but im sure the mod can.

dc2dc2dc2
15-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Hi

I think its a bit tuff but what can u do, always gonna be inconsistencies in the moderating. But infraction for spam....i think u have to do quite alot to get an infraction for spamming. Like common....everyday a thread gets spammed normally moderators just close it or tell u to STFU nicely :)

Mr_will
15-11-2007, 07:44 PM
my understanding is that an infraction does not always relate only to the individual post upon which it was based.

that is, all posts made by you in that thread may be considered, for something like harassing someone - each individual post may not be that bad in itself, but the fact that someone made 15 posts in a short time may justify the infraction.

as far as it seems from your post 'man up john and come clean', it in no way relates to the original topic of the thread, therefore could be considered spam, and an infraction for 'spam' seems appropriate

kam
15-11-2007, 07:47 PM
who cares?
will if effect your life in any way ?

ProECU
15-11-2007, 07:49 PM
who cares?
will if effect your life in any way ?

nup,lol :thumbsup:

bungsai
15-11-2007, 07:51 PM
ibclose.

mr crex
15-11-2007, 07:59 PM
quit ya bitching woman :)

ZeForce
15-11-2007, 08:02 PM
you have to modify the ecu then edit the ROM with a rom editor then create a new rom and fit it to the ECU.

what software is ecu-man using to "edit the ROM" as he put it, perhaps if you thought about that for a second you would realise why ecu-man delete evan's posts and to top it off gave him infractions? Sounds like censorship to me

bennjamin
15-11-2007, 08:03 PM
you get let off lightly compared to alot of others.
Next time just pm John or whoever if you want to make a comment ~ dont spam up any other technical threads.

what software is ecu-man using to "edit the ROM" as he put it, perhaps if you thought about that for a second you would realise why ecu-man delete evan's posts and to top it off gave him infractions? Sounds like censorship to me
John didnt delete it. I did. Proecu poked a comment at ECU MAN , and ECU came back with a remark and then so did Proecu once again. Proecu's last comment was again unrelated and deleted for spam - justified since Proecu began the spamming initially.

ProECU
15-11-2007, 08:05 PM

careful, you might get an infraction for speaking the truth, lol

ZeForce
15-11-2007, 08:06 PM
John didnt delete it. I did. Proecu poked a comment at ECU MAN , and ECU came back with a remark and then so did Proecu once again. All removed.

Yeh thats true, but Im sure you mods all look out for each others best interests

ProECU
15-11-2007, 08:08 PM
so why didn't John get an infraction for his spam?

wouldn't be above the law would he?

you get let off lightly compared to alot of others.
Next time just pm John or whoever if you want to make a comment ~ dont spam up any other technical threads.

John didnt delete it. I did. Proecu poked a comment at ECU MAN , and ECU came back with a remark and then so did Proecu once again. All removed.

bennjamin
15-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Just looking at the post record - i removed yours and Johns , within the same "edit" and example to others. At that time no infraction was given out.
Your next post was made 30 odd minutes after i edited the previous out , so it just "happened" to be John that was viewing the thread when you repeated this simple "offence". Hence the infraction. You should know better to keep it to PM or out of OH :)

ProECU
15-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Hey um... doesnt anyone else find it strange that John never comments or replies to any of my posts....

makes me think he's hiding something... actually i'm certain of it.

bennjamin
15-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Evan , anyone can see that there is tension between you and ECU MAN.
Keep it out of Ozhonda man cheers.

ProECU
15-11-2007, 08:22 PM
yeah thats generally what happens when someone profiteers from someone elses hard work and research...

Evan , anyone can see that there is tension between you and ECU MAN.

ProECU
15-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Keep it out of Ozhonda man cheers.

Why? John didn't when he backstabbed me in the mods corner....

anyone remember the phrase..."whatever's said in the mods corner stays in the mods corner"?

bennjamin
15-11-2007, 08:37 PM
John isnt Ozhonda. This is a public forum and no place for personal bickering about others. Work it out in private.

ProECU
15-11-2007, 08:39 PM
lol, you love defending him... you want to be like John dont you..

go on, you can admit it

bennjamin
15-11-2007, 08:46 PM
this is the attitude that makes no one here take you seriously.Why dont you pm john and talk to him instead of wasting your time ?

John gave you this recent infraction because you repeated an offence.
It will happen to anyone here ( and has and does)

Closed.