PDA

View Full Version : infractions by ECU-MAN pt2

ProECU
15-11-2007, 08:50 PM
since my other thread was closed....yet again

i thought i'd invite John to make a public comment on the issue...

destrukshn
15-11-2007, 08:55 PM
that seems fair i would say.
lol

bennjamin
15-11-2007, 08:56 PM
When he comes online....*Waits*

Keep it constructive fair enough but dont drop to spam again or this is closed...yet again.

ProECU
15-11-2007, 08:58 PM
When he comes online....*Waits*

Keep it constructive fair enough but dont drop to spam again or this is closed...yet again.

make sure you fully brief him beforehand, lol.

ACTI0NMAN-1
15-11-2007, 09:14 PM
so am i correct in thinking that ecu-man gave you an infraction?

ECU-MAN
15-11-2007, 10:39 PM
since my other thread was closed....yet again

i thought i'd invite John to make a public comment on the issue...

this is one thing you need to get through your very thick head. I DO NOT USE proecu software developed and made by Christain Doner aka Doc from pgfmi and from doctronics (http://www.doctronic.at/index_eng.html). There is no mention of you in the credits (http://b16a2.kicks-ass.net/tech/prodoc.JPG)of the software, so stop trying to fool the australian honda comunity that you developed it.

Doc freely gave you the software and you freely gave me the software when you borrowed my laptop to tune someones car. as much as a softcock you are out of repect for doc I choose to not use, nor distribute it. I have no need for it, nor do I require it.

I choose to use a HEX editor and the freely available information from prmfi wiki when it once lived when rom editing is required.

I also prefer to use crome when needed.

I dont tune cars, I leave blowing up (http://b16a2.kicks-ass.net/tech/blown-B18C-pooecu016.jpg)peoples engines to you. you seem to do a great job (http://b16a2.kicks-ass.net/tech/blown-B18C-pooecu023.jpg)of that.

I also suggest you stop training your puppet gymps in posting defaming posts with false acusations. your the one that should man up and stop hiding behind your keyboard. if you have proof of me using docs program prove it now. I write that coz I KNOW you have none.

should you get im my way on this forum, I will not hessitate to use the moderating guidelines given to me by the admin. Im not a child like yourself to play games. Im here for 1 reason, thats to try and help others, I care not for personal gain. if it comes my way it comes my way,

get over yourself, I know I did along time ago.

dont throw another low pitch about my spelling and gramma again, I cant be bothered spell checking the above. your not worth it.

EGB16A
15-11-2007, 11:08 PM
this is one thing you need to get through your very thick head. I DONT NOT USE proecu software developed and made by Christain Doner aka Doc from pgfmi and from doctronics. There is no mention of you in the credits (http://b16a2.kicks-ass.net/tech/prodoc.JPG)of the software, so stop trying to fool the australian honda comunity that you developed it.

Doc freely gave you the software and you freely gave me the software when you borrowed my laptop to tune someones car. as much as a softcock you are out of repect for doc I choose to not use, nor distribute it. I have no need for it, nor do I require it.

I choose to use a ROM editor and the freely available information from prmfi wiki when it once lived when rom editing is required.

I also prefer to use crome when needed.

I dont tune cars, I leave blowing up (http://b16a2.kicks-ass.net/tech/blown-B18C-pooecu016.jpg)peoples engines to you. you seem to do a great job (http://b16a2.kicks-ass.net/tech/blown-B18C-pooecu023.jpg)of that.

I also suggest you stop training your puppet gymps in posting defaming posts with false acusations. your the one that should man up and stop hiding behind your keyboard. if you have proof of me using docs program prove it now. I write that coz I KNOW you have none.

should you get im my way on this forum, I will not hessitate to use the moderating guidelines given to me by the admin. Im not a child like yourself to play games. Im here for 1 reason, thats to try and help others, I care not for personal gain. if it comes my way it comes my way,

get over yourself, I know I did along time ago.

dont throw another low pitch about my spelling and gramma again, I cant be bothered spell checking the above. your not worth it.

I think you might find ProECU on Ozhonda is actually Doc who you’re referring to and all of this is just a big confusion. ProECU and Doc I think are the same person. Its not like ProECU isn’t ProECU if you know what I mean so where is the problem… sounds like a big confusion to me, get over it and settle your differences and leave ProECU to develop his software.

dupac->
15-11-2007, 11:10 PM
so u saying Doc and proecu both have beef with john?

ECU-MAN
15-11-2007, 11:12 PM
I dont know Doc

I have no beef with Doc, he is a very smart man and has done great things for the honda ecu modding comunity.

dupac->
15-11-2007, 11:17 PM
delete the thread its pointless.

lol its interesting but pointless..

permanently ban him. and bring back the spotted thread :)

EGB16A
15-11-2007, 11:28 PM
So ProECU is the same person then ?? so why would you want to ban ProECU from here if he is a very smart man and has done great things for the honda ecu modding community. Should’t we be supporting ProECU… or am I missing the biggest picture.

ECU-MAN
15-11-2007, 11:29 PM
proecu on this forum is not Doc, Chrisian Doner. two different people in two different contries

EGB16A
15-11-2007, 11:31 PM
proecu on this forum is not Doc, Chrisian Doner. two different people in two different contries

Are you sure I was 100% sure ???? I was always told ProECU on here developed everything him self!!!

ECU-MAN
15-11-2007, 11:36 PM
I think you might find ProECU on Ozhonda is actually Doc who you’re referring to and all of this is just a big confusion. ProECU and Doc I think are the same person. Its not like ProECU isn’t ProECU if you know what I mean so where is the problem… sounds like a big confusion to me, get over it and settle your differences and leave ProECU to develop his software.

i think you might find not

ECU-MAN
15-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Are you sure I was 100% sure ???? I was always told ProECU on here developed everything him self!!!

he has everyone fooled, likes to take other peoples thunder

Doc wrote ProECU software, and gave it to evan, then evan registered on this forum with the username proecu.

as far as I know Doc does not visit this forum.

look at this link (http://b16a2.kicks-ass.net/tech/prodoc.JPG) its the header of the program doc worte, thats why it says by doc. its doesnt say by evan, does it now.

EGB16A
15-11-2007, 11:55 PM
I still can’t believe that ProECU on here isn’t who he says he is… but I guess let him speak for himself when he logs on. Regardless he is a tuner who tunes Honda’s we should respect him for helping the community.

If it is as you say, it would still appear if this Doc person is a different person they at least he still gave ProECU on here the rights to the software so kinda really it is his isn’t it ??

ProECU
16-11-2007, 12:44 AM
ok in rebuttal.

disecting all the bullshit you have posted above, these are your main points.

1. you seem to think proecu software is not my development piece.
2. you use a hex editor to modify roms (laughable)
3. Blowing engines - this one's a beauty.
4. Get in your way on this forum??? Intersting comment

Here goes:
1) Firstly, for those who do not know, here's a history lesson which for proof, is all public domain on pgmfi, for anyone that actually cares about the truth, just sift through the early pages of the http://forum.pgmfi.org
ProECU is a JOINT project, no matter what you think and are trying to spread and discredit 10+ years of my hard work and research is plain to see on the aforementioned forum. I am a software guy, Doc is a hardware guy, together, the tuning tool is developed. Thats never been a secret, in fact.

Its not my fault everyone ASSUMES we're one in the same person.

Actually, I distinctly remember you asking me to "teach you" how to read DASM code, on a P13 codebase, and when I was discecting code in front of your eyes, you were like a school boy with candy.... impressed to say the least, becuase it was effortless on my part. If you want to tell a story softcock, here's a novel idea, tell the truth.
How about the times you pleaded with me to write you software.... (i can use bold font too, lol)
It all becomes clear now - me teach you, you profit. Does Nordic know about your weekend escapades??

2) Anyone who knows anything about coding (obviously not you) knows that editing via a hexeditor is impossible. Sure it changed addresses in a rom, but how do you know what address to change, or even what to change it to? Obviously, you're using other software, probably mine because its better than crome can ever be.

Evidence, you say... No free software can disable Vtec Pressure PROPERLY. Tell me, how is it that you can do this in a Hex editor, when those reading DASM for years still havn't figured it out? I have had PM's on this very forum of people telling me you've been disabling VTP. Thats proof right there.

If you have no use for the developmental software - your own words above why do you keep a version of it? You still have my Romeditor software (a piece of software written by me before proecu), which gave rise to proecu - but you dont post the credits on that one.... actually, just post it up for everyone to use, compliments of me.

3) Daves engine. Who was the mechanic on that one tossbag? YOU were. It wouldve helped if you had checked the radiator was in good shape before you did the conversion in that car. If i remember correctly, that was a crate motor from Japan, it was an early JDM ITR motor, sitting in Japan for years.

Any GOOD mechanic would've checked coolng systems on a crate motor of that age.
Oversight on your part and the engine overheated on the dyno. You need to take responsibility for your OWN ****ups.

4) what is your agenda here... you've put your foot in that one you greedy little money hungry (will go behind anyones back to get it too) secret squirrel.
Thinking back to the early days when i first discovered this place... you made a comment to me at your place, "it's best we dont tell people on the forum we're related"

Why John? whats your hidden agenda?
The nice guy persona is exposed.

For what it's worth, I wish things were different. I realise now that you dont give a shit about family and I certainly dont mention things about my dead mother in moderator forums behind my back as you did. Your only motivation is money and materials and for that I pitty you.

btw: your spelling sux, but hey, thats what you get when you drop out of highschool.

yfin
16-11-2007, 05:43 AM
Nothing here has to do with an infraction for spam. It was 2 points out of 20. The lowest of any infraction so don't make a mountain out of a molehill. It is not as if you were banned on the basis of that post alone as you need 20 points to be banned.

Do not start another thread about this matter as it is closed. Should you wish to continue your family argument about ECUs and what your cousin did to you in 1984 and vice versa do that privately.

ECU-MAN
16-11-2007, 07:50 AM
1. I get my parts from nordic, they love it

2. you need to check your facts. proecu software doesnt work with JDM, AUDM roms. I dont give people euro roms. Ill leave it to you to figure out how I do it. its freely available on pgmfi, look harder

3. its clear you have no mechanicle knowledge on how an internal combustion engine works. An overheating engine that overheats doesn not crack all 4 pistons and melt the crown of the pistons and snap rings. that is caused by lean fuel mixtures and incorect timing. overheating engins crack head gaskets and heads. Im sure the owner would of preffered the engine overheat.

4, I compleated yr12 and 4yrs of tertiary education..

just stay out my way and stop causing trouble.

panda[cRx]
16-11-2007, 12:06 PM

i don't know/care if he developed the software but his name is Evan, not Doc.

he and ECUMAN are related, where much of this bickering must stem from
(but then again Evan argues with anyone doesn't he....)

regardless of any of this evan nobody gives a shit if you got an infringment point.
You didnt get banned or anything so live with it, we live with you :wave:

Zilli
16-11-2007, 12:12 PM
If someone is profiteering off your intellectual property, why would you bother wasting time in a public forum occupied mostly by people under the age of 22?

Take it to court, IF it is your intellectual property... or put one on his chin... do the job properly your not getting anywhere here abviously

bennjamin
16-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Great point Zilli.

Get over it Evan dude. If there is "100%" evidence of any crime then file against ECU MAN. Bitching online to him and those around him wont help.
Good to see you finally got to have you say (both of you) but this is the end result.