PDA

View Full Version : Clutch Master Cylinder Issue

jooneth
17-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Hey guys,

I once took my euro back to the dealers as I was having the sqeaking noise with the clutch and they replaced the master cylinder for free (under warranty)

Now, it's been 2 years since it was replaced and my warranty expired, and the sqeaking noise is back.

Do you reckon it's worth trying to bring my euro back to the dealer? Seriously, they can't do anything properly!!

J-TODA
24-11-2007, 02:30 PM
narh... its a common problem in euro's .....well cant realli say that..bt this issue has occured to many people with manual euro's including me ....honda has recognised this hence...fixed for free underwarranty..

ummm unfortunately since ur warranty has expired....ull have to pay for a new one + labour....

u could also do a temporary fix by lubricating the opening of the master cyclinder area... theres another thread on here.. showing diagrams...here yah go

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12165&highlight=clutch+creaking&page=26

bt yer....the problem iisnt realli that big however has no fixed solution as yet.. its not honda's fault as they do not make the master cyclinder and is outsourced elsewhere.. so best if u get it sorted out b4 it leads to other major problems..

gl ;)