PDA

View Full Version : Honda D15Z2 engine help.

fabezzz
17-11-2007, 07:25 PM
I just bought a 1993 civic but im not sure what model it is the guy i got it off said it was a civic breeze but arent they 1.3L this one has a d15z2 in it did they make a breeze with this 1.5L in it? Heres a pic of it because im not sure if its a EG GL or a breeze.

Also under the front bumper there is a black plastic strip molded to the bottom of the bumper i dont know if you can see it properly in that pic but is that ment to be there on a stock one , because later on i want to buy a spoon lip and put it on just wondering if whats on there now is stock.

Also if anyone can find a few of the engine specs for the d15z2 it would be great because i cant find anything on it.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x39/fabezzz/cicv.jpg

Eclipsor
17-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Yes there was a 1.5L Breeze. 93/94 I think they were around. It's a 1.5L with a single, dual throat, downdraft carb. The GL would have colour coded side mirrors. Can't really see the molding but it looks pretty stock to me. Yes, its extremely hard to find a manual with that exact engine in it.

fabezzz
18-11-2007, 12:02 AM
yea just another small question i haven't really had a look but those left and right small squares in the grill are those removable from the front bar because i wouldn't mind painting those black, and is it legal to remove those small square side repeaters because ive seen a few civics with those shaved off.