PDA

View Full Version : [F1] 2004 Hungarian Grand Prix - Hungaroring

7th Gen
15-08-2004, 12:06 PM
with all the olympics exposure, you could have been thinking the rest of the sports world has been on hold.........

well in qualifying, the 2 red cars up front, BAR on the second row - Sato 3rd and Button 4th

also what does everyone thing of Button's move to Williams next year?

LUD02C
16-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Most boring race of the year!
They should get rid of that track from the F1 circuit and build one with some overtaking room...

Jenson to williams?
Well its going to be good, but Webber is a better driver. (refering to Formula 3000 when Webber beat Jenson)

bigteethygrin
16-08-2004, 02:40 PM
we'll see how hard BAR try to hold onto button for next year in the courts hey.

but yeah i was pretty bored.. cant wait till next year... this season is a write off

Psyklops
16-08-2004, 03:43 PM
They should get rid of that track from the F1 circuit and build one with some overtaking room...

Jenson to williams?
Well its going to be good, but Webber is a better driver. (refering to Formula 3000 when Webber beat Jenson)
Ai that was shit compared to Germany..which was pretty good with the racing between Alonso & Button...oh well maybe Belgium will have some better racing

7th Gen
16-08-2004, 07:33 PM
well to start 3rd and 4th, and to finish 5th and 6th is disappointing by BAR standards

since the constructors championship is effectively wrapped up the battle for 2nd place is in earnest, renault leading by 8 pts with 5 races to go

latest i've heard about the button-williams-BAR saga is that button will be racing for BAR next yr. oh well........

bigteethygrin
16-08-2004, 07:45 PM
keep in mind BAR had just been stripped of their torque transfer system i reckon they did well. Would have been a huge handicap to the set up of the car

7th Gen
16-08-2004, 10:29 PM
keep in mind BAR had just been stripped of their torque transfer system i reckon they did well. Would have been a huge handicap to the set up of the car

nah thats crap, it doesn't explain how in the qualifying they did so well?

VTEC16
17-08-2004, 01:08 AM

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

LUD02C
17-08-2004, 10:37 AM
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

LOL :D
Ok, How about MOST BORING RACE!!!!
How's that? lol

jackosimm
27-08-2004, 08:37 PM
it was a little boring i gotta admit, ive stayed up for every race since Australia 2002, before that i just watched to odd one, and that was the most boring race ever...despite Schumacher winning!!!!