PDA

View Full Version : Mixing parts

evoo
26-11-2007, 04:07 AM
hey all,

just wondering which one im better going with... should or can i put toda headers and put a buddyclub exhuast? or should i go toad or buddy club all the way?

Ty, Evoo

aaronng
26-11-2007, 06:38 AM
You can mix if you want to.

blk_shadow
26-11-2007, 06:55 AM
as long as they are the same size piping.

Kiz_EG6
26-11-2007, 08:56 AM
as long as they are the same size piping.

If they are not, you can just flane it up or down, the cat will be in between anyway!!!

TODA AU
26-11-2007, 11:20 AM
hey all,

just wondering which one im better going with... should or can i put toda headers and put a buddyclub exhuast? or should i go toad or buddy club all the way?

Ty, Evoo

If you're talking about the DC5, you can't actually mix 'n match that easily at all.
(In particular with the 2 brands you've mentioned)
Though it can be done, the fit isn't perfect.
Why? So you know the TODA & BC headers are quite different at the rear where they attach to the B-Pipe.
The TODA header with match up to the STD cat back or any Japanese cat back for that matter
The BC system has an alternative bend at the rear of the header & matches perfectly to the BC cat back system which is similarly bent to meet it.
Fitting a BC exhaust system to a TODA header or visa versa will result in the B-Pipe touching the floor more easily than usual because of the difference in flange angle/location at rear of header.

All that said, the difference can be corrected by any half decent muffler shop.

evoo
26-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Cheers mate... i consider this... and see how much money i can spend :P

B16bcivic
10-12-2007, 07:20 PM
bro toda or buddy club any parts can mix, just depends if you want good brands and good parts in your car, or go dogdy brands and get no power. aslong as they are made for you engine size and car model.