PDA

View Full Version : Help needed plz!

Mz Integrra
21-10-2003, 03:47 PM
Ok, I have a '92 Honda Integra LS that's my baby ... ive got 17's on it, i've dropped it etc etc but I can't find a decent looking bodykit for it. I have seen many kits for this car but they are too 'boxy' for my liking.
Also, any ideas where I could get clear altezza lights for it will be greatly appreciated!

Thanx for ur help :D

SpiceyTeg
21-10-2003, 03:53 PM
try
www.carmate.com.au
they sell kits, as well as the tail lights for your model.. :lol:

also try www.xracing.com.au for more kits.. good guys to get along with :D

I know your model can look hot once finished.. good luck

one more chance
21-10-2003, 04:53 PM
jetspeed also make body kits for the LS

A'PEXi
21-10-2003, 05:14 PM
i think ground designs might have a kit for the ls.

eknine
21-10-2003, 07:08 PM
price for jetspeed is pretty competitive, but i say the quality is qestionable... this is not my opinion, but my smash repairer's and that is a comment he stood by eventhough he know the boss of jetspeed..some china dude

one of my uni mate, a gal used to have the mugen bodykit customise by jetspeed, said the overall is somewhat alrite and quality is ...a lil questionable, anyway i reckon that what you pay is what you get:) sellers are hardly wrong , only the buyer would be and sometime even stupid- but in the end pay for quality:)

this jetspeed is somewhat around livo area..after the livo train station.

INFLYT
21-10-2003, 07:08 PM
Give S.R.S Auto a try in Chinatown. :wink:

XXpl0Sive
21-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Any pics of your car?

Mz Integrra
22-10-2003, 09:30 AM
Thanx for the replies....Ive already sussed out the above-mentioned places, but no kit has taken my fancy. They are all pretty square looking & not too fascinating. Maybe im being just a 'tad' too FUSSY! :?

I do have pics that I will TRY to put up here as soon as I can. Im still starting out, so I doubt it compares to other members rides 8) But still, I love my car & she's my baby hehe

Ps: What's the site for Ground Designs?

fried
22-10-2003, 02:40 PM
i think ur allowed to be fussy when it comes down to spending a lot of money.

also, dude, who cares if ur ride aint fancy looking enouhg for us to see. who said it has to be slammed and tucking.... to be a nice ride

all we ask is HONDA badging.... for life :D

my vtir dc2 is stock as rock, and i reckon its hot!

joneblaze
22-10-2003, 03:06 PM
i think ur allowed to be fussy when it comes down to spending a lot of money.

also, dude, who cares if ur ride aint fancy looking enouhg for us to see. who said it has to be slammed and tucking.... to be a nice ride

all we ask is HONDA badging.... for life :D

my vtir dc2 is stock as rock, and i reckon its hot!

....speak the truth he does.....

btw ms teg, check out the back pages of hot4's etc, where the classifieds are, theres a fair few kit shops advertising. also, i think since the LS is quite boxy and squarish itself in general styling, most kits you'll find for it would be along similar lines.....unless u wanna go all out and custom create and fit one? what sort of budget are you looking at btw, just so ppl can give more accurate advice? i dont know much about bodkykits but im more others on the forums would. personally im not a huge fan of phatass massive kits and chrome bling bling, but each to their own. :P

jon

EDIT: the altezzas im sure you can find at any "performance" auto shop, like carmate, autojoy (castle hill n parra), motoquipe (hornsby, burwood, etc), SRS auto? (sussex st), etc etc.... jus once again look in the ricey type car mags.... u can prolly order it over the net as well. hope that helps.

Mz Integrra
22-10-2003, 04:13 PM
I have no idea how much i want to spend on the kit ... haven't really done enough research to know what price range to look at etc etc
Btw fried, u have convinced me to get my ass into gear & post up some pics :) Will do so very shortly

XXpl0Sive
22-10-2003, 04:34 PM
Yes pics tell a thousand words :)

Calvo
22-10-2003, 07:22 PM
haha well no shame if its not "modded", mines stock and i still rock up to cruises etc :P
as long as its a honda i dont think anyone cares.

as for altezza's, why do u want them?? :P. i reckon just get a phat kit and dont put altezza's on them. but its ur car, so ur choice. Autojoy stock lots of gear to suit honda's of all models. i dunno how theres prices compare with others, but u can give them a try. there in castle towers, and in parra.

mo
22-10-2003, 08:47 PM
my car is even more stock than calvo's and i rock up!! theres nothing wrong!! feel proud of what ur driving

toE
23-10-2003, 03:14 AM
sometimes stock is so much better too!!

and just to clarify things around ere...erm..u a homme/femme Mz Integrra??

i have a feeling u're a femme...

dc2r
23-10-2003, 12:57 PM
Mz Integrra... is that a pic of ur ass in ur avatar? :D

Mz Integrra
23-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Yes I am female - glad to clarify that :P

And as for my avatar being a pic of my ass ... well maybe if u eva see me around u can make ur own mind up :!: :lol:

civicboy
23-10-2003, 01:24 PM
hhhhmmm :!: hehehe 8)

wynode
23-10-2003, 01:26 PM
And as for my avatar being a pic of my ass ... well maybe if u eva see me around u can make ur own mind up :!: :lol:

Does that mean you walk around in your undies/swimmers? :D

Mz Integrra
23-10-2003, 01:33 PM
hahaha only on a hot summers day, down at the beach :wink:

dc2r
23-10-2003, 01:59 PM
I think I'll just fantasize that it is of your ass, otherwise I might regret something. :lol:

SpiceyTeg
23-10-2003, 04:42 PM
GOTSTA SAY :lol: THATS AN ASS :shock:

Calvo
23-10-2003, 05:57 PM
LOL at those who thought she was a guy.
wat kinda guy has the nickname starting with Mz...
bah :D
btw mz integra, u dont happen to be out castle hill way r u? ive seen 4 chicks drivin dc2's around here yesterday and 2day...

toE
23-10-2003, 07:07 PM
suggestion Mz Integrra: introduce urself in the intro forum and we can talk about ur cosmetic qs here :)