PDA

View Full Version : VTi-Ls owner

ahmondjai
15-12-2007, 01:57 AM
I've been told that seat covers are not for this model, but are there any after market ones will fit?also wondering what accessories did you guys put on yours? do you think you've got a good deal?

DropBear
15-12-2007, 10:43 AM
The problem with the seat covers is that they get in the way of the side airbags - and therefore become a safety risk in the event of an accident. So if you can find someone that can alter the OEM Honda covers (specifically the neoprene ones, they're the sh*t :) ) so that the airbags can still operate through them, via a reinforced slit or something... then please let us know!

ahmondjai
15-12-2007, 12:30 PM
so, everyone who has got the VTi-L just left the seat without seat cover? or are there any options that would fit on these seats?

civic_07
18-12-2007, 10:21 AM
just got my VTi-L so not really thinking about seat covers yet but I've asked AXS in Sydney and they told me 2 bring the car in to see if they can do a custom fit. Too busy atm, I might do it after NY. :D.

ahmondjai
19-12-2007, 12:16 PM
are there anymore VTi-L owners out there?? coz I'll need to make a decision quiet quick~~

FallenAngel
20-12-2007, 08:57 AM
As drop bear said, you cannot put seat covers over the two front seats because of the side airbags. They will not be able to open if something would of to occur. Basically they only way that you can get seat covers is that you somehow leave a gap for the side airbags whilst having a tight fit. Custom would be the way to go