PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

SiR
26-08-2003, 03:21 AM
Hi - new member here.

Who are the best Honda tuner's in Sydney? I'd like some work done on my B16A and want someone with a good reputation who I can trust to work on my car.

Thanks in advance.

SiR.

VTi-R
26-08-2003, 01:22 PM
siR? i got a siR badge and removed my vti-r sticker, now where ever i pull up everyone wants to drag haha type-r'z especially...
dont think siR exist in australia though... do they?

Dxs
26-08-2003, 02:50 PM
I dont think any SiR's were sold locally

i am presuming he has a b16a CRX SiR.. 8)

*end of hijack*

Jnr Teggy
26-08-2003, 03:14 PM
Hi - new member here.

Who are the best Honda tuner's in Sydney? I'd like some work done on my B16A and want someone with a good reputation who I can trust to work on my car.

Thanks in advance.

SiR.

welcome to the forums mate..

the two best places in sydney for hondas are Hanny's Performace and Good Performance Centre..

A lot of the guys here are familiar with them and will back up their service

SiR
26-08-2003, 08:24 PM
siR? i got a siR badge and removed my vti-r sticker, now where ever i pull up everyone wants to drag haha type-r'z especially...
dont think siR exist in australia though... do they?

Well, I was going to choose VTi-R as my username, but since that had already been taken by you, I chose SiR instead. VTi-R/SiR - same thing.

I drive a Civic coupe VTi-R, not a CRX SiR :)

Cheers!

SiR

VTi-R
26-08-2003, 08:56 PM
Vti-R & siR same shit???
err sweet
sounds nicer with the R bit hehe
any mods?

Jnr Teggy
26-08-2003, 09:20 PM
ditto..

tell us about your car mate!

Calvo
26-08-2003, 10:07 PM
welcome dude.
yeh tell us bit bout ya car.

SiR
26-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Vti-R & siR same shit???
err sweet
sounds nicer with the R bit hehe
any mods?

Yeah, as far as I know, it's the same thing - just different 'names' for different markets, i.e. it's called the SiR in Asia (Japan, Hong Kong etc.) and Canada, the Si in the US and VTi-R over here.
The same B16A2 engine is fitted, just that the Jap-spec version is tuned for slightly more power (blame the Aussie fuel and 'emission standards' for our detuned version).

As for my ride, the engine is basically stock except for a K&N panel filter in place of the stock one. Interior-wise, pedal mods for easier heel-toe and Momo air aluminium gear knob fitted. Exterior-wise, the car has been dropped 1.5" f&r, 17-inch 5 double spoke rims fitted and front 'H' badge removed.

Hopefully, I'll be getting some mods done in the near future - the new car warranty is due to expire so I'll have no excuse to hold back :)

Cheers,
SiR

Jnr Teggy
27-08-2003, 10:04 AM
sounds like a sweet ride mate!

Setanta
03-09-2003, 01:13 AM
Saw your post on ClubSi SiR

Your VTiR sounds like a sweet ride :)

[G]
03-09-2003, 10:05 AM
good honda tuning place in sydney - Online performance.

Tele: 9826 6602

CRXSHN
04-09-2003, 08:43 AM
Welcome :D

Go to GOOD PERFORMANCE and/ or ONLINE PERFORMANCE - remember the HOT4s cover showcar ICEBOY ? and also they did a crazy H22A conversion on a CRX :shock:

A.C.S DRAG
04-09-2003, 08:55 AM
CRXSHN, if you havent join crxaustralia already please do. we'd love to have you there.

CRXSHN
04-09-2003, 09:49 AM
A.C.S DRAG It'll be a pleasure , been meaning to do so for ages, just didn't have the time. I got the day off today so I'll make the most out of it. Thanks for the invite , much appreciated :D

SiR
08-09-2003, 10:19 PM

You check out ClubSi as well? Cool...
What's your nick there? PM me if you wish.

Catchya later.

toE
09-09-2003, 12:54 AM
wat about Croydon AutoSports (!?!) aren't they famous over there for modifying hondas??

Setanta
09-09-2003, 03:31 AM

You check out ClubSi as well? Cool...
What's your nick there? PM me if you wish.

Catchya later.

I'm in there as Setanta. I was a member about 2 years ago but stopped using it for a year or so when I found purehonda and then automotiveforums and for some reason the account was deleted. I restarted the account about 3 weeks ago or so.

CSi is a funny place to hang out, mostly for "out-there" though :P