PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Trip.. Help Needed !!!

squish85
22-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Hi all,

I'm currently away from aust and would like to purchase the following items for my audm integra VtiR 1994 ....

Reason: Lower exchange rate = more purchasing power :)

1) Exedy Sports Organic Clutch + Toda Lightened Flywheel... I know that local aussie toda dealers sell kits for AUDM integras, but from where I came from there are only JDM models around..

Would clutch kits and fly wheels for JDM models fit onto my VtiR ? Or can someone provide me the part no. so that i can source one out locally ..?

2) Headers + Catback.. Once again.. the same problem.. Would JDM spec exhaust items fit onto my VtiR ? Again.. would anyone be able to supply me with the part no. ...?

3) Would a JDM type R Steering wheel be able to fit onto my vtiR ?

My apologises for a lengthy post and my sincerest gratitude to those who can help .. :)

GIPONU
22-12-2007, 05:14 AM
im guessing if the part fits onto a b18c it'll fit on ur car.

Bludger
22-12-2007, 08:50 AM
i'm sure all of them are ok

squish85
22-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Got the part number for the flywheel from adrian in Toda.. Great guy.. Thanks for your help

T-onedc2
24-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Most JDM parts are for DC2R and sometimes available for DC2, mostly it's the suspension parts which differ. Headers will be fine if fitting the entire system as the JDM DC2R 4-1 header is longer and the cat is shorter, but if you want to use some of your stock system it could get tricky needing some custom work.

squish85
25-12-2007, 12:20 AM
Most JDM parts are for DC2R and sometimes available for DC2, mostly it's the suspension parts which differ. Headers will be fine if fitting the entire system as the JDM DC2R 4-1 header is longer and the cat is shorter, but if you want to use some of your stock system it could get tricky needing some custom work.

Thanks for your reply.. When u say entire system.. do you mean just the headers + cat back ? or the entire headers + cat convertor + Cat back ? Could i actually use back my stock cat convertor ?

T-onedc2
25-12-2007, 10:01 AM
By entire system I mean header, cat, b pipe and muffler. Overall the system is the same length but because the header is longer and the cat shorter the mount will be in diff places. I'm 99% that's all there is to it, someone help me out if they know....

Some Jap brands list systems for only '98ITR or '96 ITR and DC (Si-R/VTi-R etc), sometimes they only sell '98ITR & '96 ITR.

squish85
26-12-2007, 01:54 AM
I see.. you've been great help.. Thanks