PDA

View Full Version : What good Civic FD1 parts in Malaysia?

JaCe
27-12-2007, 07:37 AM
I'm currently in JB Malaysia and wondering what parts I should be looking for... and where.

Planning to go down to SG soon to see what I can find. Injen stuff is by order only so I may resort to just getting a Mugen exhaust if it's cheap.

ps. The other reason I'm posting this is because I can't remember the username of the poster here on OzHonda who runs the FD2 blog and lives in JB also. If that is you, please PM me and maybe we can get in touch :)

Shimian
27-12-2007, 07:55 AM
Try GCMotorSports http://www.gc-motorsport.com/. There are a few shops around. Apparently they sell heaps of stuff for our FDs

ivtak
27-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey Jace, get a J-racing exhaust :)

JaCe
27-12-2007, 02:00 PM
lol this morning i saw an FD with the "i-vtec" logo changed to "i v cool"... >__> and he had done that on both the badging AND the rear window >____>"""

Jo_e
27-12-2007, 02:28 PM
thats wat u need brah. lol Oh. i couldnt find a air freshner in japan, i think i got it HK. But i found something even more awesome.

cracker
27-12-2007, 02:48 PM
i wanna join ur fd1 club u two guys

ozR18
27-12-2007, 09:45 PM
well GC Motorsport is a must to visit..biggest store in JB..got a a few GC outlets in KL too...

They've got the projector lamps, type-r bodykit and the last time i heard..they are bringing in a turbo set up for the R18 engine.

You will also find some other car accesories shop selling fd1/fd2 goodies much cheaper than GC..if they know you have been visiting GC before..

Shimian
27-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Damn. If only travelling to malay with the car cost the same as travelling on Spirit of Tasmania. :(

match
27-12-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm currently in JB Malaysia and wondering what parts I should be looking for... and where.

Planning to go down to SG soon to see what I can find. Injen stuff is by order only so I may resort to just getting a Mugen exhaust if it's cheap.

ps. The other reason I'm posting this is because I can't remember the username of the poster here on OzHonda who runs the FD2 blog and lives in JB also. If that is you, please PM me and maybe we can get in touch :)

Jace while you in Malaysia can you check how much is the mugen bodykit down there?

JaCe
28-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Jace while you in Malaysia can you check how much is the mugen bodykit down there?

genuine or replica?

i think replica will be as cheap as rm1200 probably since quality can dip alot. not sure about genuine.

match
28-12-2007, 11:37 AM
genuine or replica?

i think replica will be as cheap as rm1200 probably since quality can dip alot. not sure about genuine.

rm1200 is quite cheap compared to the ones that are sold on ebay. do u think they do shipping to Australia?

JaCe
28-12-2007, 12:01 PM
rm1200 is quite cheap compared to the ones that are sold on ebay. do u think they do shipping to Australia?

Most places here are cash & carry unfortunately. I wouldn't bother buying a bodykit from here- too much trouble to get it shipped and worry about it becoming spoilt in transit.