PDA

View Full Version : NA tuning for Microtec

intacivic16v
29-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey guys, i'm about to put my CTR head on my 1988 vtec converted CRX and i would like to get it Dyno tuned so that it will be run better on the road and be tuned safely so that it won't do any damage when i race it at the hillclimbs and circuit racing events.

I live at the top of NSW so i can only really get the car to the gold coast or maybe Brisbane. Does anyone here know of, or recoment any tuners in that area? I really want to try and go to a tuner that is really good with NA cars if possible. Any help would be unreal, thanks.

Limbo
30-12-2007, 02:09 PM
try http://www.hitman.hm/index2.html he does microtec

Otherwise not sure if Toda does microtec

LUD35
30-12-2007, 03:35 PM
i would recommend AMMS at Sandgate in Brisbane if thats not too far from you, they can tune m-techs. they tuned my K-pro like a dream.

fatboyz39
30-12-2007, 06:40 PM
there's a fair bit of tuners that can tune microtech's. But the question is how good they are? Many people complain about cold start idles where its stalls and etc.

I've got my motor tuned by Dynodave over 1.5yrs ago and so still going strong. No problems with cold starts. Results speak for themselves.

intacivic16v
02-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Yeah my mate Luke gets his car tuned by Dyno dave i think, isn't he based in Sydney though?

there's a fair bit of tuners that can tune microtech's. But the question is how good they are? Many people complain about cold start idles where its stalls and etc.

I've got my motor tuned by Dynodave over 1.5yrs ago and so still going strong. No problems with cold starts. Results speak for themselves.

intacivic16v
02-01-2008, 06:06 PM
cheers man i'll sus them out when i get a chance, any idea of there hourly rate?

i would recommend AMMS at Sandgate in Brisbane if thats not too far from you, they can tune m-techs. they tuned my K-pro like a dream.