PDA

View Full Version : about injectors on b18c NR

connorling
04-01-2008, 01:11 AM
hi, my friend has a set of injectors from a RB25, do u think it is ok to put into my car??? b18c nonR. i have seen a lot of civic with GTR injectors, but i know the GTR injector is different to GTS injector, so just wonder if it is ok...

ECU-MAN
04-01-2008, 10:09 AM
why do you need to change injectors. if they are the wrong impedence they will blow your ecu unless you use a resistor.

there will be no gain in changing the injectors on a stock D15B7

redinteg
04-01-2008, 10:26 AM
yep, complete waist of time, unless your doing major engine modifications that may require bigger injectors to supply more fuel to the engine. why not just put a rb26 head on your d series block? awesome PPWWWAAARRR then bro, sick! hehe

teh_mechanic
04-01-2008, 11:07 AM
absolutely pointless modification.
just because the injectors CAN flow more,the ecu still will only tell them to put as much as it needs in.
I popped the bonnet at a mates house last week to show my heavily modified b16 and they were all certain that the car couldn't be making much power as it had stock injectors.keep as many oem parts as you can unless you can make a significant improvement,and do your research

connorling
04-01-2008, 05:34 PM
why do you need to change injectors. if they are the wrong impedence they will blow your ecu unless you use a resistor.

there will be no gain in changing the injectors on a stock D15B7

yep, complete waist of time, unless your doing major engine modifications that may require bigger injectors to supply more fuel to the engine. why not just put a rb26 head on your d series block? awesome PPWWWAAARRR then bro, sick! hehe

the topic is about my b18c Non R, thanks for the reply anyway

ECU-MAN
04-01-2008, 09:21 PM
same deal

you will only go backwards unless you retune the ECU to suit the new injectors