PDA

View Full Version : whats the difference between the yellow indy special civics and the normal ones?

Entity
19-08-2004, 09:28 PM
the yellow civics

CXi i think, theres that indy special, whats the difference? is the yellow paint different on the indy special compared to the normal yellow EK hatchbacks?

|N|
19-08-2004, 09:37 PM
if i m not wrong... i think as for the EK... only indy comes with yellow... and apart from the body color.. indy gets more option .. sudh as alloy... spoiler... and stuff... i think thats abt it....

Entity
19-08-2004, 09:44 PM
nah i've seen non indy in yellow aswell on carpoint.. without the sticker or the second spoiler lower on the back windscreen

also, is it possible to get a CTR bodykit (just the lip kit) in sydney?

|N|
19-08-2004, 10:07 PM
sorry .. my bad...

as for the CTR front lip... i ve seen it on the carmate page... www.carmate.com.au

rAySiR
19-08-2004, 11:22 PM
nah i've seen non indy in yellow aswell on carpoint.. without the sticker or the second spoiler lower on the back windscreen

see the stickers and lower spoiler could have always been removed....
but from my knowledge... civics only came in yellow in the indy special... in the end its jus a cxi... :D

EG CIVIC
20-08-2004, 12:05 PM
what year did those come out??

strafe
20-08-2004, 03:28 PM
I saw one a few months ago, looked like it had ctr front and rear lips, can anyone confirm this?

7th Gen
20-08-2004, 06:50 PM
they came out in 99

no, they didn't come with CTR front and rear lips
my bro had one until it got written off

the only extra things were special yellow colour (sunshine yellow), 14 inch alloy wheels, rear wing and the indy decal. his was a CXi so still rear drum brakes!!!!