PDA

View Full Version : external dementions

what the?
11-01-2008, 04:26 PM
ok folks...
if a mate of mine has got a B16A in his clubman mini and i've worked out that the B18C is the same dementions as the B16A adding only 10mm in hight being the only differenc could some one tell me the difference in these 2 motors to the B20B thats being suggested of late...

how about those punters selling 1/2 cuts for same price as a whole car regestered? shit bodys but a compleate car none the less.

integras were released in AU in what year

hayashi_1986
14-01-2008, 08:05 PM
It's 3.5-4k for a B16a halfcut. Where are you going to find an entire car with a B16a REGISTERED in AU for that much? What point are you trying to make?

Wikipedia and the Search button not far up the top of this page are your friends. Use them. Integra's have been re-released from the time they first arrived.

Can't tell you much about the B20. Try the All Motor section.

And it's 'dimensions', not 'dementions'.

what the?
15-01-2008, 07:09 AM
thnx hayashi,
why are users of this forum so interested in spelling?
i'm seeking info on the B18C...integra motor and its demensions to the b16A or B.
im awear (oops) integras have continude BUT when did they start.
B16A's $3500-$3000 now available in SYD and QLD
bought a B18C for $3500 1/2 cut 112km's 96 mod import......
took 3 mnths but we got one at the right price

cheers

hayashi_1986
15-01-2008, 07:24 PM
thnx hayashi,
why are users of this forum so interested in spelling?
i'm seeking info on the B18C...integra motor and its demensions to the b16A or B.
im awear (oops) integras have continude BUT when did they start.
B16A's $3500-$3000 now available in SYD and QLD
bought a B18C for $3500 1/2 cut 112km's 96 mod import......
took 3 mnths but we got one at the right price

cheers

Because presumably we all went to school at one point in our lives and learned how to spell.

Like I said, if you want to find that information use Wikipedia, or keep searching till you find what your looking for. A search in Wiki's will lead you to the exact date of release for the 1st gen Integras. My bet is 83, who knows? You'll have to look yourself, because I doubt none of the people here are willing to do the work that you can easily provide yourself.

Honda will mail you spec sheets to do with the engines your interested in if your truly desperate. Otherwise, you can buy a Haynes/Chiltons workshop manual and look it up.

So you got a B18C for 3.5k. Good price.

This thread is pointless. Would someone shut it down?

minix33
15-01-2008, 08:32 PM
keep it friendly.
the guy asked a valid question, even though he can't seem to spell.
ive seen alot worse threads on ozhonda.

what the?
16-01-2008, 01:40 PM
ive said it before and i'll say it again "there area lotof wankers in this Ozhonda group":zip:
i needed help so i joind and asked the SUPPOSED people in the know.
this place is a very unfreindly site to new members.:thumbdwn:

haveing said that the info i have got has been awsome and incredibly helpful when it came to purchasing my new 1/2 cut.(B18C).:thumbsup:

any how heres some pics of a car 1 of our club members has built and registered late last year, the only VTEC registered mini in AU.

Cheers Carl

what the?
16-01-2008, 01:48 PM
sorry buy the way it's a B16A,
im puting the B18C into my mini moke:D
the B20 sounded good but unable to get the require info in time,you cant beat cc's and i didnt want to go turbo jap engine.

TODA AU
16-01-2008, 07:57 PM
sorry buy the way it's a B16A,
im puting the B18C into my mini moke:D
the B20 sounded good but unable to get the require info in time,you cant beat cc's and i didnt want to go turbo jap engine.

Same height as B18C
Use B18C water pump & head.
You'll also need to feed oil into the back of the head for Vtec or use a Vtec conversion kit such as "Golden eagle"
All B16A & B18C gearboxes & clutches will suit etc.
PM me if you need any help...
Love mini's... I've owned 6 of them :thumbsup:

hayashi_1986
21-01-2008, 01:37 PM
My bad, was having a horrible day. Sorry for taking it out on you...pretty stupid for doing that on the net as well lol. Sounded like an absolute pratt after reading back on this thread. :(

Either way, it's looking like a beast! How fast does that lil' thing go? Faster than a typical Civic I imagine considering it's so much lighter ey?

Did you have any luck finding the info for the dimensions?

Cheers! And sorry again for my stupid behaviour. :o

ive said it before and i'll say it again "there area lotof wankers in this Ozhonda group":zip:
i needed help so i joind and asked the SUPPOSED people in the know.
this place is a very unfreindly site to new members.:thumbdwn:

haveing said that the info i have got has been awsome and incredibly helpful when it came to purchasing my new 1/2 cut.(B18C).:thumbsup:

any how heres some pics of a car 1 of our club members has built and registered late last year, the only VTEC registered mini in AU.

Cheers Carl