PDA

View Full Version : sources of information

.::F[L]Y::.
21-08-2004, 10:44 AM
hey all

jus wondering if there are any good sites that specify with civic coupe information ie how to fix things or troubleshoot problems that could go wrong. these forums are very useful but im looking for something more on the side hehehe. I have tried google and yahoo but nothing rleevant comes up...

cheers

bennjamin
21-08-2004, 11:35 AM
There is a bit of info inside this forum im sure of it....besides , probably 80% of the info that relates to your coupe, relates to all hondas so I cannot see such a problem.

Try Honda tech (http://www.honda-tech.com/) as a start...possibly the largest database of AMERICAN based info out there...helpful...but sometimes irrelevant and confusing to our aussie public.

TwistedGurl
21-08-2004, 11:40 AM
this kinda relates to the topic..b

but my BF got this japanese magazine, it had heaps of info and parts for the rex. it costs about 60 bux..i think. he got it from that huge book shop at the city..kournikov????

so my question is...does the civic coupe have a magazine like this?

saboteur
21-08-2004, 03:40 PM
this kinda relates to the topic..b

but my BF got this japanese magazine, it had heaps of info and parts for the rex. it costs about 60 bux..i think. he got it from that huge book shop at the city..kournikov????

so my question is...does the civic coupe have a magazine like this?

Get the Helms service manual, the coupes are made in America so hopefully the engine codes etc will be the same.

JEMBON
21-08-2004, 03:43 PM
theres a book called honda civic 60 bucks from bookworks

Nodachi
21-08-2004, 04:17 PM
eerrr i think there is a mag for civic...it's call Hyper Rev..but all in jap.. i got one for Nissan Silvias. has lots of parts price in yen but...

21-08-2004, 06:50 PM
wher is bookworks??

JEMBON
22-08-2004, 02:28 AM
56 bonds rd punchbowl 2195

22-08-2004, 08:31 AM
cheers mate...so u still selln ur car?

JEMBON
22-08-2004, 02:10 PM
no worries, i was gonna buy the book ages ago but it wasnt in stock
yeah if i lose my license definately

TwistedGurl
22-08-2004, 06:11 PM
eerrr i think there is a mag for civic...it's call Hyper Rev..but all in jap.. i got one for Nissan Silvias. has lots of parts price in yen but...
thanx...thats wats the mag is called. :cool:

slowcrx
22-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Kinokunia (sp?) is the Jap book store...The REV series have tonnes of parts listed in there, their price and manufacture. Tell you the truth there isn't much use of it unless you're trying to get something rather unique and know the right people to get it for you in Japan. The book is around 2200yen and for some stupid reasons, it works out to be around $65.

It's a good read nonetheless...if it wasn't the price tag of it!

TwistedGurl
22-08-2004, 06:53 PM
Kinokunia (sp?) is the Jap book store...The REV series have tonnes of parts listed in there, their price and manufacture. Tell you the truth there isn't much use of it unless you're trying to get something rather unique and know the right people to get it for you in Japan. The book is around 2200yen and for some stupid reasons, it works out to be around $65.

It's a good read nonetheless...if it wasn't the price tag of it!

ive got sumone who can get me the parts.

civex98
23-08-2004, 09:00 AM
hmmm.
i thought i posted in here..
anyway.... for all you coupe vtir owners and stuff..
check out www.clubsi.com
information for the coupes..