PDA

View Full Version : can anyone recommend a place in SYD to get aftermarket seats fitted??

lukecivic
14-01-2008, 04:52 PM
hey as in the title, i need somone to fit my SAAS seats i just purchased into my ej8

can anyone recommend any places in syd?
and roughly how much am i looking at?

thanks for your help

jdm_kid
14-01-2008, 05:16 PM
did u get rails also ?

Lukezen27
14-01-2008, 06:15 PM
hey as in the title, i need somone to fit my SAAS seats i just purchased into my ej8

can anyone recommend any places in syd?
and roughly how much am i looking at?

thanks for your help

If you got the right rails its very easy to do yourself :thumbsup:

kirby
14-01-2008, 07:54 PM
If you got the right rails its very easy to do yourself :thumbsup:

im just guessing, but im pretty sure saas would only give you universal rails... meaning they would have to be modified to fit.

in that case, give Luis from drift garage a call and he can modify them for you... numbers' 0404081116.

if you do happen to have the right rails, send me a PM and ill fit them for you :thumbsup:

lukecivic
14-01-2008, 11:22 PM
haha nah, i wish they came with rails to suit :(
would of turned it into a 1/2hr job

thanks for the number kirby ill give him a buzz

supride
15-01-2008, 12:45 AM
def interested in the outcome of this as i am looking to do the same thing! :D

lukecivic
15-01-2008, 12:53 PM
drift garage actually gave me the cheapest quote out of all the people i spoke to.

Though its still going to cost $500 to fit them both.

I think ill return the seats and go for some seats and rails that fit from factory.
Can anyone recommend what would be the best seats+rails to look out for? what is the most common way that people do this?
Im guessing EK rails that fit onto recaros is what id have to do for my ej8?

thanks in advance

kirby
15-01-2008, 01:00 PM
drift garage actually gave me the cheapest quote out of all the people i spoke to.

Though its still going to cost $500 to fit them both.

I think ill return the seats and go for some seats and rails that fit from factory.
Can anyone recommend what would be the best seats+rails to look out for? what is the most common way that people do this?
Im guessing EK rails that fit onto recaros is what id have to do for my ej8?

thanks in advance
if you weigh out the cost of the purchase price of your current seats, plus the 500 to get the rails to fit it might end up being cheaper in the end.

ive heard of people getting the just jap bride style seats and then getting bride rails. apparently it sjust a small mod to the rails to get them to fit onto the just jap seats.

if all fails youll find that most if not all brand name seats like buddy club, recaro and bride will have rails to suit an ek

lukecivic
15-01-2008, 01:25 PM
yeah and i think id trust a recaro, bride etc seat more then a SAAS seat with modified brackets

thanks for your help