PDA

View Full Version : king's super lows for EK

alphabeatsco
21-08-2004, 07:35 PM
i have heard many good feedbacks for the king's super lows on an EK...
i just wanna know roughly what's da cost, and how low would it be?
a picture would be good....

i dont want it low low low to the ground..just wanna fit 16s and leaving no gaps between da guard and wheels with good handling.

please help.

vtc
22-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Well if you want good handling you would have to get shocks as well.. Yur standard shocks will crap it self very quickly.. They arent designed to take the extra loads.. Thats just what happened to mine...King spring packages are fairly cheap if u call around.. Most shops can beat each others prices. Around 400 fitted.. Prob less then that..

MURCHO
02-09-2004, 12:00 AM
with 16" wheels and just low springs will the EK4 vti-r scrape with people in the back???

Toby
02-09-2004, 12:35 AM
with 16" wheels and just low springs will the EK4 vti-r scrape with people in the back???

If they are sumos then yes but other wise no :)

SiR JDM
02-09-2004, 09:36 AM
super lows + chop...super super lows >=D

My mate has that on his EG and he doesn't scrape... so im sure super lows will be fine, just take bumps n large inclines (ie driveways) on an angle n ull be sweet =)

Muckafutha
02-09-2004, 03:14 PM
with the super lows there will be a one finger gap between the tyre and the guard. if u in melb go to suspension city..they can fit it for $360. with 16s and under full load u will have scapping at full lock. also if u conering hard and theres a bump, it may bottom out. also suggest u remove the rubber or plastic inner guard thingie in the wheel arches