PDA

View Full Version : Best price for 07 CRV ...

BlitZ
20-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi guys,

I need some good prices..

Somehting to use as an entry/haggle point ehehe..

In interested in the basic + options and accessories and sports..

Please feel free to post you price driveaway and any accessories added.:thumbsup:

BlitZ
21-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Best deal so far i have heard is 34k driveway for a std, metallic paint auto with free mats, but was in melbourne..

anyone?

Out of Order
21-01-2008, 12:44 PM
CR-V 2007 Standard MANUAL, Black, Ivory interior, Matts, Cargo Cover, 8" Honda Roof Mounted DVD System, Interior/exterior Protections, Tints.

$33,400 (includes on Roads).

Purchased in Sydney.

BlitZ
21-01-2008, 02:57 PM
not bad... do u mind advising me which dealer?

Out of Order
21-01-2008, 04:50 PM
No Probs.

Bought from Honda Trivett in Parramatta

http://www.trivett.com.au/Sydney/dealers/Trivett_Classic_Honda

I intially got a really good deal from Honda Homebush.. but bought from Parramatta because of the convience.

BlitZ
26-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Has anyone got a CRV autp std model for 34K... if so where... i just need a point of reference when i got to haggle..

notahonda
27-01-2008, 11:17 AM
wtf u getting a CRV?

BlitZ
27-01-2008, 02:20 PM
my folks man... my civic is too cool for skool..

Glitta
16-02-2008, 11:48 PM
One went today at that hail damaged auction for 18k.. if they don't mind the revs factor will be another auction in two weeks time.. this was a brand new vehicle with only one or two dents still had the plastic on the tyres.. On road would be under the 21k mark after auction fees and rta inspection. Could have been driven out of there to blue slip. Just an idea if they are planning on keeping it awhile..

urslow
17-02-2008, 07:54 AM
Initial Contact in Brisbane yesterday i got the following quote if u are interested in BodyKits or anything.

Front Aero Bumper. - $1,145.00
Rear Aero Bumper. - $965.00
Side Steps. - $1155.00
List Price of CR-V Std Auto. - $33990.00 - Manual $31990
12 Months Rego $272.05
CTP Insurance $272.00
Stamp Duty with Accssories. - $1128.00
Pre Delivery. - $1895.00
Pearlesent Paint. - $300.00

Total : $39122.05

I reckon after haggling considering the deals they have going at the moment $35-36,000 Drive away with a 5 year warranty would be realistic.

In the past i have purchased cars well below advertised price buy doing some research and pretty much annoying the sales person. I used some of the following...

1) Find the dealer u want to buy from.
2) Get a quote.
3) Take quote to several other dealers and get a lower quote.
4) If ur trading a car they WILL rip u off so.....Go onto Carsales.com and print out the top 5-10 priced cars the same as yours with similar kms etc and use this as ammo. When they say that they will give u 15k for your car show em that u can sell it privatly for 22k as per carsales.com and that they would also be able to get 20-22k for it....this changed a 12k offer for me last time into a 15k deal. :P
5) Also find the cheapest CRV in Carsales.com.. can be 2nd hand with very low kms..even if it is in another state explain u can fly there and drive it back for cheap....this changed a 36k drive away deal for me into a 31850 drive away deal for me...Not only did i save 3k on my trade but 4k on the price aswell..

Salespeople use lots of different techniques to lure u into paying more..as i have been one i know some good ones.

1) If the salesperson asks another salesperson to backhim up ie ("Yeah mate we traded one of these last week and it sold for only 12k mate...ill lose money on it..didnt we James" - Bulls$#T...Ignore them and continue haggling.
2) U have the money...They want ur money...u have the power not them...there is more than one dealer u can buy the car from and they know this....remind them.
2) Tint, Paint protection and other simlar things are a rip off!! - Get ur tint done from a Tint place and u will save hundreds...dont mention that u wont buy extras untill the deal is done...(they make huge profit in extras so let them think u are gonna go woth it then dont)
3) Take ur time and come back to the dealer several times over several days if u have to....ask for thge manager, if the salesperson isnt taking to ur haggling...its worth a shot...if u push the salesperon they normally "go and check" with the manager anyway.
4) Explain ur Parents have Hondas and they always have and ur looking to have one aswell as they are always changing there cars and u want one aswell.
5) Be a salesperon back to them...dont beleive the bulls%$t line..nah mate im gonna lose money if i do that....its crap...if u sell a car for what u payed for it u still win..its called turnover :P....alot of people come in and get a quote and then just buy it no haggling >.< dont be that person...thats how they make money....
6) Above all have fun...know what u want first...haggle...get quotes....get smart and see thru the crap and u will come out a winner and have extra cash in pocket for Big Wheels and exhaust and some suspension.

Ive probably left some out but that will give u some tips..

PNR888
22-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Hi, Thanks for your informative buying tips and money saving tips. Do you know any or could you recommend any Honda dealer/sales person in Brisbane area that is good to deal with.

Looking at buying a new CRV sport or Luxury (Auto) for my wife, havn't done any testdrive and quote yet, but what is the realist driveaway price for these models considering Honda Australia is throwing in free rego,CTP, free 5yrs extended warranty and roadside assist. However dealer delivery fee is not on the discount list.

Could other 3rd generation CRV owners post their On-road prices up? (incl, model, and accessory if any) thanks..

xiaohung
22-03-2008, 07:33 PM
alright, I just bought mine last week

I believe it was a really good price

Luxury black with Ivory
floor mats,muffler tips, rear lower trim.

xiaohung
22-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Sorry forgot to mention it's an AT

dyljoy
23-03-2008, 05:24 PM
well done, xiaohung!

PNR888
23-03-2008, 10:47 PM
alright, I just bought mine last week

I believe it was a really good price

Luxury black with Ivory
floor mats,muffler tips, rear lower trim.

Thanks for your post.
Could I ask which dealership and sales rep did you buy from. I am in Brisbane too. You can PM me if you prefer.

UNLS1
25-03-2008, 11:47 AM
some good tips indeed.

Give them a shot ans see how you go!

but in using some of those theres a few ways u could end up shooting urself in the foot so use them with caution!

xiaohung
25-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks for your post.
Could I ask which dealership and sales rep did you buy from. I am in Brisbane too. You can PM me if you prefer.

I've sent you a PM