PDA

View Full Version : Will a S2000 cusco brake bracket fit w/ a j's racing etd

blusir2
24-01-2008, 12:51 PM
just wondering whether a cusco brake bracket will fit w/ the j's racing s2000 etd.. i got the version which doesn't come w/ the strut brace.. i also got the j's racing heat shield for the exhaust which has the hole in it..

check out the attachments ... they are the pics of the parts..

cheers...

.::F[L]Y::.
24-01-2008, 05:05 PM
i have the spoon ETD and it fits with my cusco MC brace....

blusir2
25-01-2008, 09:52 AM
how did u find the spoon etd??

did it work well or did it just shake the car to hell....

AP1 F20c
25-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes, it will fit fine. There is no clearance issues. The Cusco master cylinder brake stopper has no relation to the J's Racing ETD & heatshield combination. They both work hand-in-hand.

To fit a strut brace together with the J's Racing ETD. Mount the ETD bracket under the strut brace bracket. In short, the strut brace bracket is the last item before screwing everything into place. The J's Racing ETD is also compatible to by not limited to - Cusco Strut Braces.

.::F[L]Y::.
25-01-2008, 11:52 PM
how did u find the spoon etd??

did it work well or did it just shake the car to hell....

no not as bad as you may think. personally i think the etd has helped with shifting. feels alot more direct and easy to shift gears now with the etd installed. Its one of those mods you can live without though...

blusir2
29-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Yes, it will fit fine. There is no clearance issues. The Cusco master cylinder brake stopper has no relation to the J's Racing ETD & heatshield combination. They both work hand-in-hand.

To fit a strut brace together with the J's Racing ETD. Mount the ETD bracket under the strut brace bracket. In short, the strut brace bracket is the last item before screwing everything into place. The J's Racing ETD is also compatible to by not limited to - Cusco Strut Braces.

oh by the way AP1... i havent fitted the etd u sold me.. hahahaha...
i just keep buying all this stuff and never fitting it...

AP1 F20c
14-02-2008, 03:15 PM
You must have some big plans in place. Happy motoring, my friend. ;)

blusir2
14-02-2008, 03:44 PM
You must have some big plans in place. Happy motoring, my friend. ;)

hahaha... yeh everything from the TODA catalogue except the stroker kit and dry sump..

ur S2K must be nearly finished now... hows the supercharger goin??

ludecrs
15-02-2008, 08:38 PM
VTSC or CTSC?