24-01-2008, 01:23 PM
a wagon version though.

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=735020

power_of_dreams
24-01-2008, 01:25 PM
I get a wrx feel

industrie
24-01-2008, 01:25 PM
yeah thats pretty much the new euro accord design! good find!

Pretty sure the power has increased, and will come with standard mp3 and all the goodies. The interior/dials looks awesome from those pictures.

Tobster
24-01-2008, 01:31 PM
A very subtle evolution by the looks of things. I'd guess pretty much the same underpinnings, wrapped in a tweaked body with a few powertrain upgrades and some new goodies...

It will be interesting to see if it's grown in size and weight.

m3ntAL_l2
24-01-2008, 01:49 PM
nice. wonder wot the sedan version will look like,

aaronng
24-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Looks good. Makes me want to drive a wagon. Going to put my mods on hold and see how this new Accord sedan looks like. Heck, I might get the wagon if it comes out.

EuroDude
24-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Interesting design. Looks like the new WRX or at the rear, an Audi at the rear-sides, and an Acura TL / modified Euro front.

Dunno about those camry-inspired front indicator bulges though lool

IAMVTEC
24-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Hm seems a bit too conservative, I was hoping for something more progressive in design from seeing the earlier concept pics.

aaronng
24-01-2008, 06:35 PM
If you want futuristic models, go buy US designed models.

xanctus
24-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Hmm the front headlight similar to new Stream I reckon. BUt I would buy this new accord tourer.
Nice find

albii
24-01-2008, 07:15 PM
hhmm the wagon looks great so i spose the seden should be a cracker.
Not a fan of those gauges though and iam not liking the huge indicators on the front corners.
This car will have to compete (for me) with the lancer ralliart for my money.

yfin
24-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Wow it is almost ready for release! What do you think will happen first - full pictures of the new euro or the jtune product delivered to customers? Joke - don't answer that question. :)

Euro76
24-01-2008, 08:17 PM
I doubted the wagon version will make it here. We've got new Thai-built Accord (USA design) and surely the new Accord Euro 4 door sedan will make its way here too but not the wagon. Current Accord Euro wagon did not make it here although it's sold in Europe.

Anyway, I highly anticipate this new Accord Euro will mostly carry many of the cues of current Euro with new touches. I think Honda should be congratulated for keeping the Euro design practically the same and they made it more European feel. Looking at video, the headlight almost the same design, the side mirror indicator stays there and they retained the chrome door handles. I feel Honda will also carry the quad round tail lights too, new Euro wagon backlight carries that cue.

I can't wait to see the full picture of the new wagon and sedan version of Euro. Honda Australia better keep bringing two Accords. The new US Accord just look so horrible to me.

Suntzu
24-01-2008, 09:15 PM
I dont like it. Looks YAnkeeFied. Lost the "Euro" look. Frankly im not surprised.

lets see the final.

IVTECS4
24-01-2008, 09:30 PM
This car looks awesome, takes the current Accord Euro's styling up a notch.

I think this car looks like the "Accord Touring Concept" which was featured in those car guides in the Herald sun. Looks exactly like the concept, you can see that concept at www.ultimatecarpage.com - look for a pink futuristic Accord Wagon under Honda.

Yeah, this concept also featured honda's new next generation diesel engine - dubbed i-DTEC. Btw, has Honda made the decision to release or import the diesel engine (including the next generation i-DTEC) into the cars yet ? Maybe this years International Motorshow at Melbourne held on march might have the answer :)

J-TODA
25-01-2008, 02:07 AM
looks real nice :) cant wait for its release,haha loving those amber corners, anyone got any ideas of release date??

albii
25-01-2008, 07:04 AM
Wow it is almost ready for release! What do you think will happen first - full pictures of the new euro or the jtune product delivered to customers? Joke - don't answer that question. :)

i said a year ago that we would see the new euro before the j tune.

Pumped
25-01-2008, 07:50 AM
:) looks sweet, i dig it
seems like its lots of the same styling ques

Drew
25-01-2008, 08:07 AM
I duno reminds me of a Subaru a bit too much

Psy
25-01-2008, 10:00 AM
The back looks nice but the front looks ugly. I prefer the current Euro look, a much more elegant look.

albii
26-01-2008, 07:58 AM
What i find interesting is that i have always toyed with the idea of painting the lower bumper around the exhausts black on my car being silver, and they have done it for the new euro.

Pumped
26-01-2008, 10:49 AM
What i find interesting is that i have always toyed with the idea of painting the lower bumper around the exhausts black on my car being silver, and they have done it for the new euro.

Didnt they already also do this on the 06-07 euros or i going insane :p

albii
26-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Didnt they already also do this on the 06-07 euros or i going insane :p

bodykit option has it.

ahefara
28-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Have to say I'm a little disappointed with the new wagon pics of the new Euro. I agreed, there is a WRX look about it. I remember asking about the new accord Euro back in July 2007 and YFIN gave the forum a great website of a concept car for the new Euro on the following website

http://world.honda.com/Tokyo2005/sports4

Perhaps I got my hopes up a little too much. Back in July 2007, I was trying to decide whether or not to buy the current Euro, as it is just a superb looking vehicle, or to wait and see what the new Euro is like. Now after seeing the teaser wagon pics, I am not so sure I like the new Euro as much as the current Euro. Think I will just wait for more sedan pics of the new Euro to come out.

Chris_F
28-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I can't say I like it