PDA

View Full Version : Creaks oh no

vtecinaccord
23-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi all I have some funny creaking sounds out of my car lately, quiet loud.

Its when I release the clutch in gear to take of it will goo crack crack crack creek etc.... what the hell could this be... the car is also lowered way to far like 8cm at front... with the car in neutral I go over bumps and stuff no sound so I don’t think it is my suspension...

Any thoughts....

will_pop
23-08-2004, 04:33 PM
normally people would suggest that it's the cv joint.....

but for my clankin noise issue from the suspension... i've got like 10 different answers.

so good luck

Dominik
23-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Its not the spring for the clutch pedal is it? my clutch pedal is squeaky. Every time i let it out it makes funny noises (sometimes mistaken for suspension noises :))

h22a accord
25-08-2004, 07:31 AM
im with dominik. mine does it too. its not very loud but if i listen carefully i can hear it. Couldnt be bothered fixing it though.

Dominik
25-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Haha... So true... Its there, and i'm sure a squirt of WD40 or grease would do the trick, but its soo much effort ;)

Actually, since i lowered my car i can hear alot of rattles lately. I think i need to tighten my sideskirts and rear bumper :eek:

Euro_Boy
13-09-2004, 10:14 AM
provided its a creaking noise that only happens when u go over a bump or flex the car inside the interior....

the creaking noise is probably your windscreen... im having the same issue... what it is, is basically the glue for the windscreen has holes in it.

the dealer i bought it off (scotts at artarmon) who are absolutely useless.. and put foam in the passenger side of the airbag pillar cover.. which isnt where the problem is.. another delaer said to give it to them and theyll get obriens to pull out the windscreen and re glue it properly... honda are thinking of doing a recall...

ECU-MAN
13-09-2004, 11:31 AM
sometimes its in the front HUB, it more of a tick tick tick sound, you can also notice it under load at high revs.