PDA

View Full Version : CD Player Gone Bonkers

EuroAccord13
23-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Will the dealership know how to fix it?

My Euro's Stacker is stuffed.... :(

Psyklops
23-08-2004, 05:30 PM
if ur under warranty then I reckon they should...

euro77
23-08-2004, 08:25 PM
yeah, take it to dealership, if they can't fix it they have to replace it.

EuroAccord13
27-08-2004, 04:08 PM
The whole unit was stuffed... They have to order a new one from Panasonic and that'll take another week... geeez.. car feels different without some music in it... Ok, the vroom vroom is an exception... :(...

Euro_Boy
13-09-2004, 10:00 AM
exactly a week after i purchasded mya ccord the cd player shit it self and would eject any of the cds in there... the radio still worked.. the dealer replaced it...

while i have to check out the manual, a mate form a dealership said that with their crv'z it states that their cd players are not to have copied cds inserted and will void the warranty... so i advise you all to check you euro manuals...

Type R Positive
13-09-2004, 11:14 PM
while i have to check out the manual, a mate form a dealership said that with their crv'z it states that their cd players are not to have copied cds inserted and will void the warranty... so i advise you all to check you euro manuals...

This does not negate fault, just tries to stop weak peoples claims. I would push for a newbie. Don't lay down!

EuroAccord13
14-09-2004, 04:50 AM
Got it replaced, and they broke my center console at the gearknob at the same time LOL.. That was replaced on the same day too.. efficient..

However, I was unable to retrieve my CDs stuck in the broken stacker and was told they will send it to Panasonic to have it taken out.. Of the six discs in there, 3 are copied.. :P According to my manual, it saiys if it's playing copied CDs, use high quality ones.. So if they come telling me that it's the CD's fault.. I'll blo*ody ask them to prove that my CDs are crappy ones :P...

Euro_Boy
14-09-2004, 11:30 AM
They broke your dash?!@#?!?#!

Freakin 1st year apprentice monkeys!
Wow, high quality eh? Yeah Im checking my manual. Its interesting how they say high quality.

yfin
14-09-2004, 02:36 PM
exactly a week after i purchasded mya ccord the cd player shit it self and would eject any of the cds in there... the radio still worked.. the dealer replaced it...

Tere is nothing in the manual re voiding warranty with copied cds. The Euro manual actually contemplates the use of CDrs as it refers to ensuring that CDR sessions are "closed". It does say CD-RW will not work.

Nick - if Honda comes back to you saying the problem was with the CD and they want you to pay for the fix - let me know.