PDA

View Full Version : Euro 1st service - recommendations?

2008 Accord Euro
26-01-2008, 07:55 PM
I have had my Euro (Tourer edition) for about 6 weeks now. I still haven't taken it in for its first service (1 month/1,000 km) as I have only clocked up 600kms so far.

I gave the dealer a call earlier this week to book time in to service it but unfortunately they only provided car servicing during weekdays, which wont work for me as I work in the city during the week.

He suggested Parramatta Trivett provide service on weekends, but was wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions on any good dealers in the Sydney area (that offer weekend service)?

My mate suggested Rick Damelian, but I'm not sure if they do weekends.

Also, if I don't get the Euro service until the 2 month mark, will there be any damage to the longevity of the car? Only reason why I hadn't taken it to service earlier was due to the low mileage.

Thanks in advance. :)

2008 Accord Euro
26-01-2008, 07:56 PM
I would also like to add that I have not had any accidents with the Euro and the car itself has been driving perfectly.

yfin
26-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Many dealers have a free shuttle bus to the city so getting cars serviced during the week shouldn't be that difficult.

I used to do it all the time and I would get them to lock the keys into the car and leave it outside the dealership (as I would usually finish work after the dealer has closed).

tanalasta
28-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Many dealers have a free shuttle bus to the city so getting cars serviced during the week shouldn't be that difficult.

I used to do it all the time and I would get them to lock the keys into the car and leave it outside the dealership (as I would usually finish work after the dealer has closed).

Shuttlebus or pay extra for the hire car.

tron07
29-01-2008, 08:26 AM
I service it at paramata.... I stay near the city and work near it.. just book it in early like 7am in the weekdays. Go there at around 6.45 and be the first one. Wait for 1 hour plus, drink some coffee, watch your car being service and soon your car will be done. Back to work, slightly later then usual.

And I dont let them wash my car, so even faster.

acool
08-02-2008, 09:20 AM
go to homebush there do good service,there open sat 7-12...

Brand new Mugen&spoon parts for sales!