PDA

View Full Version : coilovers

Adoomi
29-01-2008, 11:50 AM
hey guys just woundering heard many things about different types of adjustable coilovers but dont really no what do get and how to spend my money the rite way just wanted to no whats good at what price thanks

Adam

fong
29-01-2008, 01:20 PM
i got tein basics their pretty good height adjustable coilovers. their not damper adjustable but i dont really need it as i only use it for street. i bought mine for about $800.

SeverAMV
29-01-2008, 03:11 PM
skunk2 are a little cheaper than the teins, with a slightly higher spring rate, but are also only height adjustable. pretty good for a daily driver that only sees the occasional track outing.

simonnowis
31-01-2008, 08:09 PM
really depends wat your budget is. when i was looking for mine i wanted height and damper adjustable for mainly street use and track once inawhile.
after some searching and feedback i decided on buddyclub n+ but it was out of my budget at the time.
i ended up with tein super street and they are pretty good was about $1300 delivered, without the pillow mounts. hondas dont benefit from the pillow mounts so no point paying $200 plus for them, just more road feel so more bumps etc. you can just use the stock ones.
but yeh for the buddyclubs they come with the upper mounts so installing will be easier.

Adoomi
07-02-2008, 05:46 PM
thanks guys for the help i think ill go with buddyclub