PDA

View Full Version : Civic Key Cut

kwayzivietnamese
25-08-2004, 01:18 AM
Got an ED civic.
Wanted to get a key cut...went to one of them key dudes in a shopping centre...he goes no1 has the "2 sided" key like this cept locksmith.
Im situated round bankstown area. Ne1 no of ne good lock smiths or where i can get a key cut?

JEMBON
25-08-2004, 09:55 PM
i fink that guys a dumbass

.::F[L]Y::.
25-08-2004, 11:55 PM
ehehe i got told the same thing...when i wanted to get keys cut for my fto they told me to go locksmith...

was this in liverpool by any chance?

kwayzivietnamese
25-08-2004, 11:58 PM
i fink that guys a dumbass

Haha i agree man. Just need a stupid key cut n he says that. Bleh...no ne locksmiths?

kwayzivietnamese
25-08-2004, 11:59 PM
Y::.']ehehe i got told the same thing...when i wanted to get keys cut for my fto they told me to go locksmith...

was this in liverpool by any chance?

So where did u end up gettin ur key cut?
Nah, it was at Broadway.

SiR JDM
26-08-2004, 08:56 AM
For my eg, i just went to a honda dealer, bought me a blank for 18$ and then went to a locksmith and got it copied for 5.50$

Im not sure if the EDs are the same or not but i assume they wouldn't be too much different.
This is for an EG breeze, so there is no central locking or immobilizer incase anyone was wondering =)

kwayzivietnamese
26-08-2004, 09:58 PM
mmmm...ill keep dat in mind...just dat 23 bucks for a key is damn expensive...y did honda have to make such stupid complicated keys for :p

.::F[L]Y::.
27-08-2004, 12:00 PM
So where did u end up gettin ur key cut?
Nah, it was at Broadway.
i didnt up gettn it cut...couldnt be stuffed hehe :rolleyes:

kwayzivietnamese
27-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Y::.']i didnt up gettn it cut...couldnt be stuffed hehe :rolleyes:

ekeke
das d way man, procrastinate! ekek
even tho there is no more "teeth" on my key...its just straight surfaces yet it still opens the doors and ignition lock without slipping out of it wen on :D