PDA

View Full Version : pod filter in euro?

itr_112
26-08-2004, 12:35 AM
hi everyone...
i was just wondering... is it possible to put a pod into the stock airbox of the euro, using standard piping and all? any gains/losses?

EuroAccord13
26-08-2004, 04:02 AM
It can be done, but the airbox would need to be modified to fit and the Euro's got a rather long and skinny airbox which means your choices are quite restricted, go for a panel, saves heaps of trouble or you can do what I do, buy a whole K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system..

CHEERS
Nick

itr_112
26-08-2004, 03:52 PM
ok. i just called up autobarn and repco and they said they didnt have the replacement k and n filter...
im in melbourne... does anyone know any places i can get 1?
thanks

-h2n-
26-08-2004, 05:37 PM
bit more torquey down low but basically just gives "louder than expected" sounds above 5K rpm... can hear more of da vtec kickin' in too... which is cool i guess... :D :D

try motorware in clayton... that's where i got mine done ;)

EuroAccord13
28-08-2004, 04:43 AM
Did u just call up your local autobarn only? They will be able to order in for you.. if they don't, they s u c k... go find someone else :)

itr_112
29-08-2004, 10:20 PM
yeh i called up doncaster autobarn n preston repco. they just said they didnt have em, tha k n n filters? i dunno? where wlse could i try? its just for the replacement filter in the stok air box

euro77
30-08-2004, 08:08 PM
I bought mine (for my civic though) from Super Cheap Auto at Essendon (or there about). They don't have it as well, but they ordered it straight away for me.

JOHNNE
18-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey man do you mind telling me how much you paid for the typhoon kit?

Type R Positive
18-09-2004, 10:49 PM
I emailed rocket industries (Australian distributor) and they said to go other shops like repco, autobahn and any other places that sell K&N. Pricks. Just order it from overseas man, It will be here way way earlier that if you order it through anywhere in Aust, which gets it from Rocket Industries which gets it from the US anyway.... you get my point.

It will definately cost you heaps less. It will take about a week to get here from previous experiences. You cut out all the plebs that want some money for passing it on.

Cr@ckerJ@ck
20-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Hey just a quick question regarding K&N pod filter for the Euro....

Will a K&N pod for a Integra TypeR fit the Euro ?

Cr@ckerJ@ck
20-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey just a quick question regarding K&N pod filter for the Euro....

Will a K&N pod for a Integra TypeR fit the Euro ?

Found the anwser on knfilters.com

NO

:(