PDA

View Full Version : OzHonda Magazine?

Phantasm
26-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Just thinking that an ozhonda magazine would be quite good.
There is more than enough content in this forum to fill its pages, and more than enough willing honda nuts to buy it.
It could have sections much like this forum with news, audio and technical articles, DIYs and how toos.
Feature cars would bless its pages much like any other car mag, but it would all be HONDAS!!!!
There is alot of photographic talent in this forum too, whick would be great to see in print.
A for sale section of parts and cars would be good too.
It would also be a great way to raise some revenue for the forum, and the sponsors would love it.
Also posters and stickers would be plentiful and the various sects of the club could have there parts featuring civic, integra or crv specials.

Obviously there would be many other good ideas to incorporate.
What does everyone else think?

Naturally if this goes ahead i would want some kinda cushy position in the mag, cheif editor? Well we can dream......

wynode
26-08-2004, 06:36 PM
There is a LOT of work involved in publishing a magazine and including good quality content in it.

A better idea would be to have a e-news letter that members can subscribe to and that will be a lot easier to organise ETC.

toE
27-08-2004, 12:07 AM
the e-newsletter isnt a bad idea Win.

but then again...still quite a bit of work to maintain it.

Chi
27-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Wyn if u need help im willing to help out on the e news letters.

wynode
27-08-2004, 11:52 AM
I think the first place to start is the news/main page. I'm looking for regulars to submit news so that we can keep the front page updated with the latest Honda news.

(see my sig!)

If we start getting enough updates to the front page, then I will seriously consider the e-newsletter.....but until then, we don't have enought information to send out.