PDA

View Full Version : Syd dealer offer for VTi + alloys

mythmok
15-02-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm located in Syd and thinking to get a black VTi + 16" alloys + accent lighting + tinted + matts. The weather shields, fog lights and parking sensors would be good but not a must.

I dont have an idea about the actual negotiated drive-away price for the above setup. Can anyone tell me your successful experience with the deal details and name of dealership (Syd)? It would be much much appreciated! Thank you very much! :)

civic_07
16-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Whats yr budget and did u shop around? I went thru 3 dealers late last year b4 decided on the final drive :D.

It's better to go up a bit and get the VTi-L, imho. Mine is quite similar to what u want above (+ spoiler but no tint). I got a good price I believe for the final deal :) and no complains about the dealer too (very well known in Sydney).

mythmok
16-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Whats yr budget and did u shop around? I went thru 3 dealers late last year b4 decided on the final drive :D.

It's better to go up a bit and get the VTi-L, imho. Mine is quite similar to what u want above (+ spoiler but no tint). I got a good price I believe for the final deal :) and no complains about the dealer too (very well known in Sydney).

So wat are the details of deal u got at the end? :p

BTW, forgot to specify that I want a manual Vti.

dsire
18-02-2008, 12:50 AM
I would have to agree with civic_07 VTI-L would be much better then a VTI. I got mine with 6 add ons such as car covers, tinted window, ascent lightning, window visor, car mats and mud guards as an add on with no extra cost.

You need to negotiate with the dealer prior to buying the car.

denot
18-02-2008, 12:17 PM
btw for some references: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60141