PDA

View Full Version : Crx Jdm

dundas
28-08-2004, 01:05 AM
friends got a 93 jdm CRX (sohc vtec 1.5)
how much would he get for this? he just needs to fix his roof (electric targa) he would fix it if someone wants to buy it.. quoted $600 to fix it.
so how much if it was all fixed...

what would you seriously pay for one?

mr crex
28-08-2004, 11:23 AM
is this the black one :D

considering that AUSD comes with a b16a2 DOHC VTEC engine, I know which one I would rather buy.

whatever the average price of a delsol is I would take a couple grand off that.

Setanta
28-08-2004, 12:05 PM
1.5 SOHC VTEC?... seriously, I personally wouldn't pay more than 4 grand tops for it - if that. :( Doesn't matter that it's JDM, a) it's prolly a very grey import ('95 doesn't meet the 15 year rule and it's not importable under SEVs) making it unregisterable in NSW and some other states, b) The engine is nothing like we get in the Aussie spec and weak by comparison, c) it's a Del Slow... made even slower by the extra weight of the (unreliable and hard to get parts for) electric roof that Honda Australia won't support because it didn't come on the Aussie spec and they are arseholes towards import Hondas.

My opinion only remember, but that's what you asked for.

Personally, I wouldn't buy it at all.

dundas
28-08-2004, 08:11 PM
aiyahhh ahahahaha
ok what should these sell for on the market? how much is it worth ahahahaha===
c;monnnn

ECU-MAN
28-08-2004, 09:42 PM
hahahahah and they got rear drum brakes as well, is this the Black one with 17s on it ??????

dundas
28-08-2004, 10:07 PM
HAHAHA yes it is why??? wats wrong with it.

ECU-MAN
28-08-2004, 10:16 PM
allways see it cruzing with his chick in the car with him. he tried to run me once , I tought him not to mess with the B16a2 :)

dundas
28-08-2004, 10:22 PM
hahaha...he said that he doesnt remeber red crx hahahaha... he aint got a GF btw ehehehehe...well not that i know of LOL...

ECU-MAN
28-08-2004, 11:19 PM
has he always owned the car, did he get it imported ?

dundas
28-08-2004, 11:24 PM
dont know man i dont know hes offline now. LOL

Setanta
29-08-2004, 09:23 AM
aiyahhh ahahahaha
ok what should these sell for on the market? how much is it worth ahahahaha===
c;monnnn

Seriously, I wasn't kidding.

It's junk compared to the Aussie spec and it's probably a "rebuild" which makes it nasty if the cops in NSW and a few other states pull you over and do a VIN check. It has nothing to redeem itself except an electronic sunroof that doesn't work properly and which has no parts support in Australia.

Anyway - you want to waste your money (no matter what you pay for it)? Go for it. You'll only regret it in the long run when you realise that you have an inferior car to the Aussie spec - and get chewed up by stock second gen CRXs (is there such a thing anymore?).

MR-VTEC
29-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Seriously, I wasn't kidding.

It's junk compared to the Aussie spec and it's probably a "rebuild" which makes it nasty if the cops in NSW and a few other states pull you over and do a VIN check. It has nothing to redeem itself except an electronic sunroof that doesn't work properly and which has no parts support in Australia.

Anyway - you want to waste your money (no matter what you pay for it)? Go for it. You'll only regret it in the long run when you realise that you have an inferior car to the Aussie spec - and get chewed up by stock second gen CRXs (is there such a thing anymore?).

lol. yep sorry but im gonna have to go with Setanta. hes right. the aussie spec has a better engine, four wheel discs and that trans top is just an added weight to make the car slower and just another thing that frequently breaks.

dundas
29-08-2004, 10:24 PM
i think ill tell him to go for a trade in then ahahahahaa

ohh umm Dave one of you is dave.. he says he knows u ---

CTR Coupe
30-08-2004, 04:42 PM
LOL at steve. yeah i went and saw that black one. wasnt in too good shape at all. but it was a private import so rebuild issues werent a problem. not worth anything over 9k and i told the guy that.