PDA

View Full Version : Raising Up 07 CRV

zy32
24-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi All,

jus been wondering what i need to do if i were going to raise up my 07 CRV?

do you reckon it is possible? you reckon its a good idea?

i mean ive seen the new hilux and tritons done up and raised up and it looks hot!

i guess what i want to do is put 22s on her and raise it up enough for a good look, and maybe just maybe go off roading.. or is it a bad idea to do this and id be better off putting those 4wd mags and large as 4wd wheels and raise her up?

i have no idea whats best without pretty much killing it and no idea where i start..

cheers. :D

urslow
25-02-2008, 05:44 PM
22s and offroading i dont think so....a pot hole an 22s is bad news so offroading forget it unless ur going to buy a new set of 22s everytime u take it off-road.

jasonb
02-03-2008, 07:13 PM
hi mate, the missus has a 98 and i bought some dobinson springs off ebay that were 2" higher ,they work well and are a little harder ,but if ya want to go higher you may have to change a few other things as well ,like longer tie rods and steering arms ,dunno about cv joints though ,may have to get some made up because of the higher degree in angle ,but as i said im not sure about them ,all ihad to do was wack em in and get a wheel alignment for a 2" lift and it works great