PDA

View Full Version : accord 07

longers
25-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey Guys..
pretty new to ozhonda...
bought a honda accord MY07 a few months ago
on my way to taking it to its first service..some old lady drove into the front left of my car...but thats all fixed and all she had to pay a hefty price

wanting to do some mods to it...but need some inspiration...all i see are euros
thought i'd try something different

the only mod so far...is an aux input hahaha which is very useful

thanks guys
hope you hear from you

rayb3na_
25-02-2008, 11:42 PM
congratulations dude i like the tail lights on your accord better then the euro =]

Tegzieboi_BAR
26-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Personally i rekon Euros r a bit sexier, thats y more ppl hav em and work them, but an Accord is an Accord, beautiful classy cars. Congrats on the purchase, wish i could afford somethin like that. Another thing, with the modern Stylish cars such as urs all u need is a nice set of 19s or 20s n u'll b turnin heads, its our civics, preludes n integras that need about 5Gs spent before anyone even notices it. Good stuff mate, hope u make it look great, post up some pics wen u do.

26-02-2008, 03:36 PM
i agree with tegzoiboi, first mode to look different would be mags, but dont go over board 20's are to much i think, ride quality would be harsher, and i dont know about the roads you drive but some of the ones i drive are shite.

LXRY
26-02-2008, 05:00 PM
welcome and congrats on your car......you'll find everything you need here at ozhonda.

longers
26-02-2008, 07:27 PM
hahaha
thanks guys
im thinking about oem lip and fog lights
and about the wheels..i was thinking of taking my sisters wheels of ther 05 euro lux...so yeah see how things goes:thumbsup: