PDA

View Full Version : New to this

TnKd
28-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Hey everyone. my name is Dave and i'm from the Northern parts of Sydney.

I bought my Civic late last year. i'm new to this whole Honda thing let alone civics so forgive me if i sound like a right tool.

Talk to ya soon.

rayb3na_
28-02-2008, 01:44 PM
welcome dude pics or ban =]

Dray_Templar
28-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here, lots of great info here already, make the most of the search feature, and if you still can't find what you need ask away.. also feel free to jump in the lounge and have a chat and join in the random discussions. :) hope ya have fun

Again welcome to the ozhonda community.

TnKd
28-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Cheers

i'm still at work but i'll through up a few when i get home later tonight/tomorrow morning.

Jarkz
28-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Hey Dave welcome along.

Get those pic's up when you can.

TnKd
28-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Photos as promised.

I bought the car, as i said late last year but have done nothing up until only a few weeks ago. did a diy sub's amp install. i will provide details and pics of that later (my boot is full of S*&T atm).

Ok guys catch ya soon

SHOGUNOVDDRK
28-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Hey everyone. my name is Dave and i'm from the Northern parts of Sydney.

I bought my Civic late last year. i'm new to this whole Honda thing let alone civics so forgive me if i sound like a right tool.

Talk to ya soon.

No mate you dont sound like a right tool :)

Photos as promised.

I bought the car, as i said late last year but have done nothing up until only a few weeks ago. did a diy sub's amp install. i will provide details and pics of that later (my boot is full of S*&T atm).

Ok guys catch ya soon

Dude looking nice!

you into the whole "Show car" thing or more simplified?

Still looking to be promising :thumbsup:

TnKd
29-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Not sure just what i'm heading for atm.

i decided i'm not going to go to nuts till after the warrenty runs out but basic stuff, intake, extracers, exhaust, rims and suspension. if i decide to keep the car after 2 or so years i'll look further into it.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
29-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Not sure just what i'm heading for atm.

i decided i'm not going to go to nuts till after the warrenty runs out but basic stuff, intake, extracers, exhaust, rims and suspension. if i decide to keep the car after 2 or so years i'll look further into it.

Good man :thumbsup:

Dont head for show mang....You can have that stuff with the jdm Y0 :p

Tegzieboi_BAR
29-02-2008, 03:07 AM
I cant quite tell frm the pics if the cars black or dark blue, but what i was gna say is that i saw a black civic just like that, dumped on black 17"s n it looked sweeet! Im not telling u 2 b a copycat but i thought it looked quite sleek even tho im not a huge fan of this model civic.
Welcome bro, im only new 2 this myself but ive found that a lot of ppl r very helpful on this website n save u a sh*tload of time n effort if u wana research somethin in regards 2 ur ride.

TnKd
29-02-2008, 09:38 AM
I was looking a 17's but i saw a few on here yesterday with bigger sizes so i'm not sure now.

was looking at a package, verde scorpions with the gold accent. think that will add something to it.

Tegzieboi_BAR
29-02-2008, 11:08 AM
oh yeah i kno exactly which rims ur talkin about. Buyin rims is prolly thae hardest mod ur gna hav 2 do, theres a lot of searchin involved coz i dont kno bout u, but rims r somethin i can only afford 2 buy once, so i had 2 make sure that i wouldnt regret the purchase... n i still love em! haha

Perhaps 18" or even 19" chromies would go down well if ur goin 4 the more "pimp" look, which u can get away with a new car like urs.

TnKd
29-02-2008, 03:41 PM
yea i've been through it before with one of my previous cars.

Was driving a 96 Nissan Maxima. Had done a few small bits and pieces but when started to looking rims it began a serious head ache. much to my dislike the car got written off before i could get to deep into it.