PDA

View Full Version : Koni yellow on EKs

[ricer]
02-03-2008, 05:54 PM
the front has 2 adjustments in height
the rear has 3...

i'm putting the front on the lowest... would the car sit even if i put the rear on the lowest as well or on middle perch?

thanks in advance

[ricer]
03-03-2008, 06:47 AM
ek owners with konis....

bebeq008
03-03-2008, 12:10 PM
i got yellows but i have EH, just installed them. for me both are on first adjustment and the front is low and the rear is a bit higher than expected, so i think it wont be even but itll look good :) i think itll look pretty dumped on the lowest setting.

[ricer]
03-03-2008, 05:02 PM
so u mean you cant have it standard height? its either low or dumped?

bebeq008
03-03-2008, 09:48 PM
hm... what am i saying... >.> let me try and answer. if you put the front on the lowest and the rear on the lowest which means 2 front 3 rear it would be even i think. both of mine are on the highest settings which is 1 front 1 rear the rear is sitting higher than i thought so im getting the rears put down 1. but with lowered springs and on the lowest settings itll be pretty dumped i mean.

front of mine is pretty good, its about half a finger between the guard and tyre, but the rear is like 2 fingers :P

i dunno...im not very qualified to say anything, maybe someone with ek and koni can give you more accurate idea on how they will sit.

luzinit
03-03-2008, 10:44 PM
search for my threads in appearance gallery mate
exact setup.. lowest on front and lowest on rear.. front is slightly slower with eibach prokits on front and rear