PDA

View Full Version : want some headlights

acura_tsx_guy
11-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Im Rob and im from tsxclub.com...i own a 2006 acura tsx here in the USA , in your country its a honda accord. I was referred by a member from australia .
i want to puschase a part for my car and wanted to see if a member from ozhonda works at a honda dealer can help me, here in the USA our headlight turn signal is orange and yours are clear and wanted to see if i can by a pair of headlgiths from your country?...can you give me a price and shipping info...maybe a discount would be nice?...

here is a picture of a piece of the headlgiht that i would preferbly want instead

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh319/mrt2rob/DSCN3404.jpg

EuroDude
11-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Try some wreckers in Aus, they may be able to send it overseas:

http://www.autopages.com.au/autopages-wrecking-yards.php
http://www.findapart.com.au/

Honbits and Hontoys may be your best bet. Try the NSW first since its the most populated state.

akina
11-03-2008, 11:12 AM
mmm my ones r blue :o

EUR003act
11-03-2008, 11:59 AM
hey buddy,

dont you need the whole lens bit aswell?

not just the backing?

or is the orange lens inside the housing?

ill check with my honda "connection" today on pricings

big jim
11-03-2008, 03:53 PM
he is talking about our parking lights which appear to be the turn signal in the US therefore orange on the tsx

EUR003act
11-03-2008, 04:17 PM
he is talking about our parking lights which appear to be the turn signal in the US therefore orange on the tsx

i know that... but the pic he has shown is just the internal surround from our lights... i wanted to know whether he is just after that piece, or the entinre light...

it doesnt matter tho, because from my dealer i can only get the entire light housing (lens/reflecters/everything)... ill get back to you on price

r-r-redEuro
11-03-2008, 05:13 PM
if i can do a straight swap wanna do it ? lol id rather have the orange signal and be JDM LOL. looks more better imo

Darkii_
11-03-2008, 07:21 PM
LOL more like USDM =p I like my blueish ones personally =)

yfin
11-03-2008, 08:09 PM
if i can do a straight swap wanna do it ? lol id rather have the orange signal and be JDM LOL. looks more better imo

but what about the beam of the headlight? It will be positioned for cars that drive on the right side of the road.

r-r-redEuro
11-03-2008, 08:48 PM
damn, thanks yfin i forgot about that. hmm illegal and defect for me if the police was driving towards me.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
11-03-2008, 08:54 PM
damn, thanks yfin i forgot about that. hmm illegal and defect for me if the police was driving towards me.

It can be resolved/worked on....

You can make it work to aus standards...Just a little bit of work

The us guys do it all the time with the jdm headlights in there civics (old school ofcourse)

acura_tsx_guy
12-03-2008, 07:27 AM
hey buddy,

dont you need the whole lens bit aswell?

not just the backing?

or is the orange lens inside the housing?

ill check with my honda "connection" today on pricings

i would prefer just the piece i showed u on the top..unless u can get me a good price on a set of headlights...thanx by the way really appreciated ...

acura_tsx_guy
12-03-2008, 07:30 AM
but what about the beam of the headlight? It will be positioned for cars that drive on the right side of the road.

thats why i want just the piece above becuase of the beam itself i will blind someone in the us...lol

tony1234
12-03-2008, 07:33 AM
i would prefer just the piece i showed u on the top..unless u can get me a good price on a set of headlights
I'm fairly certain you'll have to buy the whole headlight.:(

acura_tsx_guy
19-03-2008, 10:15 AM
hey guys any info on the lights or peice i want