PDA

View Full Version : CRX Del Sol everything dead...

SAKI
17-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone, A friend of mine has had a CRX Del Sol sitting for a while garaged and a couple of days after the last drive it wouldnt start, (everthing worked but just couldnt turn over quick enough..) Naturally we assumed the battery had lost its charge. The next day however the entire car was dead, not even the remote would unlock/lock the doors... nothing electric works in the car at all... He got a new battery and put it in after that but everything is still dead. Anyone have any idea what might be wrong, I'm going to have a look at all the fuses this afternoon but is there anything else i should look at? Thanks :)

minix33
17-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Generally it should be a fuse problem. My bf and I had a problem like this with his 350. Turns out there was water in the fuse box and his alarm was also faulty due to bad solder

ECU-MAN
17-03-2008, 05:03 PM
check the main fuses in the engine bay fuse box. also check the earth point from the battery to the body, it might look ok but could be a bad connection.

I hope he didnt cross the pattery terminal and send pos to negative, that would do alot of damage to the cars electronics.