PDA

View Full Version : EG Civic Air Con

jay_vtec
17-03-2008, 07:20 PM
hey ppl i kno summer is over but it seems melbourne its getting it hottest wheather this time of year anyway was just wondering does anyone know a good place i can get my air con fixed

everytime i turn it on it just blows out hot air now i doubt it just needs re gassing so im trying to find a place that fixes air con cheaply..... preferably in the SE suburbs

or has anyone has this done recently?

thanks in advance

dAzLr
17-03-2008, 08:58 PM
check to see if theres gas, take off one of the caps off the ports an push the little button thing in the middle of it an if gas comes out u know its either tx valve blocked or stuffed evaportator, also listen if u can hear the compressor clutch click in and out when u push the a/c button, if it doesnt click ur a/c compressor is rooted most places usualy charge between 100 - 200 for a regas which includes changing of the receiver drier, depending wat is wrong of course to fix ur a/c the price could jump well over $500 best bet is to just take it somewhere to get them to check it out good luck

hey ppl i kno summer is over but it seems melbourne its getting it hottest wheather this time of year anyway was just wondering does anyone know a good place i can get my air con fixed

everytime i turn it on it just blows out hot air now i doubt it just needs re gassing so im trying to find a place that fixes air con cheaply..... preferably in the SE suburbs

or has anyone has this done recently?

thanks in advance

jay_vtec
17-03-2008, 09:25 PM
thanks bud ill have to try it :)