PDA

View Full Version : buying from interstate sellers

Behtec_JunKIE
17-03-2008, 08:06 PM
hey guys just wondering how i can be sure that i get the item that i paid for when buying from interstate sellers on ozhonda..
coz when were talking 500+ dollars, you would want to make sure that u get the item or money back?

thankz guys for ur help :D

traumatized
17-03-2008, 08:25 PM
from my experience i generally look at the feedback that other buyers have given the seller. in ozhonda it is known as trade rating and in ebay it is feedback so a person with positive feedback and a few sales make me feel more at ease.

but really there will always be a chance that something can go wrong either a dodgey seller or it can go missing in transit.

if the seller offers paypal that may be an idea as you paypal has protection thing where they will give you your money back if you don't get the item.

dsp26
17-03-2008, 08:28 PM
^^^^ Agreed!!

or arrange for COD via AustPost

Personally as a seller, any item(s) i sell over $100 always get the following options:
- Registered Post (Trackable)
- Delivery Confirmation
- Person-to-person delivery
- Additional insurance (if required). Registered Post covers first $100 only...

I know what it's like to not get a package... a US$350 package coming from the states was lost.. luckily PayPal refunded me after a 7week investigation as the seller could not provide proof of sending the item...

B16bcivic
21-03-2008, 09:22 PM
bro, my experience is, i get their number, have a talk and confirm things. ask his address and and bank details and let him know u paid and he should send. i have bought things over 500+ meaning 5000+ and i still get it from them.