PDA

View Full Version : Motorsports Hero

mku01
17-03-2008, 09:05 PM
http://goprocamera.com/

has anyone ever tried their motorsports hero? i'm thinking of buying one for when i go to track.. from reviews i think it's not so bad in quality.

would be great to hear someone that has used it before :wave:

bloodsword27
29-03-2008, 11:29 PM
heya u planning to use it in the car? if so should consider using a gorillapod or wateva its called. u can get them locally in sydney or they can post out to you from digital camera warehouse. google it up you'll find em. they located in canterbury (syd) and they are cheaper and im pretty sure better quality than the hero gear...just my 2c

mku01
30-03-2008, 10:33 AM
hey, i checked out the site you said.. how does the gorillapod stabilise itself in the car? i see it as a flexible tripod unless it's got some other feature i may have missed out? the gopro hero comes with a suction cup so i reckon it's pretty good.. but thanks for that man

bloodsword27
30-03-2008, 08:48 PM
gorillapods can hook around headrest stalks ...umm..it might not have been the gorillapods but on that site you can get teh suction cup type ones as well. im looking for one to mount my dslr on and also making my own remote mount on the steering wheel so can snap away at the click of a button whilst doing track work or even daily driving with open aperture to get the smudged background effect :)