PDA

View Full Version : New member, first time owner

88MSE
19-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Good evening guys and gals!

Names Mitch! New to the forums and new to Hondas all together, having not owned a Honda before :) I take ownership of a 1998 Honda Accord this Friday. Dont know what model it is to be exact. All i know is it has the 3.0L V6 VTEC motor! It's mostly a show car, and i will post up more photos and information once i get it on Friday!

As for me, i'm from the Ipswich area, so hi to anyone else close by! I work in Real Estate for Ray White in Ipswich, so if you need to sell or buy, i'm your man!

I'm sure ill be making more posts once i get the car, asking the typical noobish questions, how ever i know how to use the search function so they wont be that bad :P

Be good to meet a few of you over the months to come, will try attend a few cruises and get my face and my car out there!

Chow for now!

Mitch

v__
19-03-2008, 08:32 PM
welcome mitch.! nice meetin u

yea cant wait to see these bad ass pictures. lol.
really fun here in OH. we talk about everything. friendly ppl.

hope u like it here.

teh_mechanic
19-03-2008, 10:22 PM
hey mitch
welcome,get the pics up
dont know how deep into ipswich you live but check out the lounge on here as we are just starting to get our game together with meets in brisbane.huge cruise comin up in july too.
your in real estate hey,find me a rental in south brisbane so i can move out,ITS IMPOSSIBLE
see you round
brendan

88MSE
20-03-2008, 03:49 PM
hey mitch
welcome,get the pics up
dont know how deep into ipswich you live but check out the lounge on here as we are just starting to get our game together with meets in brisbane.huge cruise comin up in july too.
your in real estate hey,find me a rental in south brisbane so i can move out,ITS IMPOSSIBLE
see you round
brendan

I'm only in Sales, and only deal with Ipswich and surrounding suburbs. Big jump/difference with properties in Brisbane compared to Ipswich.

Here are some photos of the Accord, i take ownership tomorrow. Will get photos of my own tomorrow. Basic run down is fully shaved, 20" rims. Now on lowered springs not the air bags any more - last owner was defected and im not going to deal with le' po' po' over it.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/fishyboy06/Accord3.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/fishyboy06/Accord2.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/fishyboy06/Accord1.jpg

Lukey
20-03-2008, 03:54 PM
thats how low it is on the springs?

dc2r_fAn
20-03-2008, 05:47 PM
woah thats low as... it looks photoshopped aswell the 2nd pic but could be me tho but niec to have u here and see u on the fourms :D

88MSE
20-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Thats it on the bags. Wont be quiet as low on the springs, probably should have mentioned that.

chinesewhisperz
20-03-2008, 07:01 PM
looks schmick with the shaved handles & welcome to oh!

Lukey
21-03-2008, 01:25 PM
boot looks a bit weird aswell.

jatzhardy
22-03-2008, 10:39 AM
thats shopped to tha maxxxx
in one of the photos u cant even see the door grooves
but nice car anyway i hope its as good as the seller's photos look and no nasty suprises but good luck and good to have u aboard

V73C
23-03-2008, 01:29 PM
he did say its been shaved, so it mite looks smiiick and smooth

James The Wog
24-03-2008, 08:25 PM
the first word's outta my mouth "thats ****en sweet"
awsom car man